ii.

|| 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓰𝓮 ||

⠀⠀⠀⠀
⊰ koca ⊱

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"I wonder if you'll learn your lesson once I kill your son, Yamazaki Ferid." Giving a blank stare, I heard his son gulp, glancing back at him.

"F-father, I don't think this was a good id-" I simply glared at the boy as he had bowed. "Excuse me Father, Koca-sama." He excused himself and walked away from the scene.

"My, for such a young girl you very are scary." He chuckled as he had his one hand on his mouth then giggling, making me glare more.

"How's that? You must of get it from your father." I was then getting inpatient with the man. "Don't dare talk about my father with that most trivial  reason." I hissed at him.

"Woah, woah, woah!" He protested, playfulness in his tone as he got his hands in the air in the look of his surrender.

"Did I hit a nerve? You've been all nice and cool but really, you were nothing but born from the akuma itself. Even your family itself they had feared you all along."

Hearing such a comment made me laugh historically. "Huh? Did I say something funny, Koca-sama?" I whipped a tear of laughter away before I had answered the man.

"Akuma huh? It's been far too long since I had heard that, Yamazaki-san," I stopped my laugther, looking straight at him.

"Don't think for a second that I would give my place to you." And that's when I had gone dead serious with a dark aura matching the situation.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"As if a filthy low life like you could even take my place. If you even did, you would have been disposed of the moment you were put on that position."
⠀⠀⠀⠀

By the way he reacted to my words, he was clearly annoyed. I celebrated in my mind for a successful victory. 

Shooting him a victorious smirk. "And now I shall take my leave." Picking up my posture, turned around to leave the manor.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Remember. You're nothing but trash the moment you try to take my spot, Yamazaki Ferid." 

⠀⠀⠀⠀

I watched as the doors closed behind me, glancing at it once I fully had left the manor. From afar I could see the caretaker waiting in the car as I approached it. 

"Get in." He spat as I obeyed his words, grabbing the handle of the car and getting in as he begun to drive back to the orphanage.

I became stuck in this situation because both my parents had died. I spent three weeks in the mansion with my servants.

Yesterday was when I was taken in by the orphanage, after the funeral of my parents I was officially stripped of my aristocracy. 

I was now deemed as merchandise from other aristocrats, since it was a war zone and many needed money, so kids like me were used as entertainment. I saw the blonde- Kou there as well.

I glanced at him time to time, looking at the bruises which he had gotten from other aristocrats. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel bad for him.

"Does it hurt?" I mumbled out my question at him, only a whisper tone that he could hear. "N-Nani..?" He answered back, as I groaned as a reply.

I finally faced him after looking out the car window. "I asked if it hurts." Which the reaction I got from him, he looked confused.