Ore-Sama My Bum!

Koca~

"Ayato! Slow down!" I somewhat running after Ayato. "I can't catch up you idiot!"

"Oi!! Is it my fault your slow?" I looked up to him from panting as he looked over to me with a glare. "Besides, it's just basketball. Your suppose to be tired anyways."

I panted a bit more before answering back right at the red head. "Well yeah but-"

"May I borrow Ayato for a moment dear?"

I looked over to Miss Cordelia (IDC ANYMORE IDEC IF I SPELLED THIS BITCHS NAME WRONG) that was beside Ayato.

I straigthen up a bit as I responded to her. "Um.. Of course you can Miss Cordelia." I nodded as she smiled at me before taking Ayato.

I saw them in the distance. They started to talk, but it looked like they had some kind of fight.

When it ended I saw Ayato leave. So I ran after him, but I hid. I'm not a stalker, it's called I want to know what my friend is up to.

As he finally opened a door and closed it, I twisted the knob as I opened the door seeing him...

Studying?

"Ayato-kun, why are you studing?" I asked as I closed the door behind me and walked over to him, sitting on the otheer chair beside his.

"It's Ore-sama to you..." I heard him mumble which made me roll my eyes. "I could help you if you want, we could do it the fun way." Smiling at him as he looked over to me. "Really?!? How?" He asked. A smirk was then planted on my lips.

3 Hours Latarr...

Ayato was so tried he almost fell asleep but I woke him up. "AYATO-KUN WAKE UP!!" I yelled waking him and making him jump.

He looked around then to me. "You call this fun!?" He exclaimed, anger filling his eyes. "Yea..." I answered him lamley.

"YOU CALL EATING A TAKOYAKI IN FRONT OF ORE-SAMA EVERY TIME I GET A ANSWER WRONG FUN?! HOW THE HELL IS THAT FUN!?" He yelled over to me.

"Well, it's fun for me since I got to torture you and tutor you a bit at the same time." I answered.

"So this is like payback?

"Nope. Just for fun."

I walked over to the other side of the table. "Besides, you really need help in math I suppose." Studying the many wrong answers on his sheet.

"Shut up!" He screams, his hands in fist with fire in his eyes. "It's not my fault im bad at it!"

"Then answer this." I said, pointing to one of the unanswered questions on the sheet. "100 x 15."

"Uhhh.. 1500..?"

'Wow.. correct.'

"Wrong."

I picked up the last Takoyaki piece as I was ready to eat it. But Ayato grabbed my wrist making me fall foward since he fell, grabbing me with him.

When I opened my eyes Ayato was on top of me. "Heh." He snickered. "Give Ore-sama the Takoyaki now." He was about to grab the last one thats toothpick was in my mouth as the Takoyaki ball hang.

I smirked as I sucked the entire thing in. Ayato had such a priceless face on. I pushed him on as he started yelling. I looked over to him and spit out the toothpick.

"OI!!! THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR ORE-SAMA!!!"

"Excuse me!? ORE-SAMA MY BUM!!"

OK OK IM SO EXCITED I WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE DIABOLIK LOVERS GAME ON MY COMPUTER SO IM LIKE OMF OMF OMF I GET TO PLAY IT OML OMFL YESHHH BAH BAI IMMA GO PLAY IT NOW!!!! ANYWAYS FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD, INSTAGRAM AND TUMBLR!! IF ANYONE NEEDS I'LL BE MAKING A TWITTER AND FACEBOOK ONE!!

♤ Edited 4/23/17 ♤