Heh, Happy Birthday Baka!

Koca~

"Reiji-kun! Reiji-kun! REI-JI-KUUUUUUUUU-" My mouth was covered by his hand. "Be quite women." He said to me.

I nodded and gave a deep breath as he removed his hands. "Don't be mean. I know what day it is anyways."

He looked at me. "What?" He asked raising a brow. "Hmmm~ not~thing~!" I said as i turned around grabbing his hands.

"C'mon I want to do something with chu~!" I yelled out as he had a questionable look on his face.

I smiled at him has he ran in the kitchen. "Why are we in here anyways?" He asked.

"Shh its a sec~ret~!!" I got out a bowl and ingrediants and all the stuff I needed. "What in the world are you going to make." He said.

"Don't be mean and help me. Baka." I puffed out my cheeks at him with a lil' pouty face. He sighed in defeat I guess.

"Fine." He said coming over to me. We put everything together as it was in the oven. "We have time. Where's your library?" I asked.

"Follow me." He said as I followed him down halls and then into a large room full of books as to be sure it was the library NUUUUU doubt.

"So, where are those Mec- something books here?"

I asked looking around as i found it. "Ah the poem book i like by Mec- eh no I prounce like crap heh." I said to myself as I turned to my favourite peom.

"Even if the sun and moon collide, you will always be mine with your happines with me..." 

"And that's what I always cared for."

I looked over to Reiji which seemed to have known the words. "You read this book huh?" I asked him with a smiled as he nodded.

"Well, one of my favourites actually." He fixed his glasses as I smiled. "Me too." I replied. "It gives me courage to never give up on what I care for most."

"Looks like you know it well for a turned vampire." He said. "Don't toy with me." I snapped back as I put the book back at its shelf. "Come on what we're cooking is done!" 

I yelled out to him as I grabbed his hand and ran back to the kitchen. And when we did I put the oven mitts on and took the food out of the oven.

It was a cake. After I placed it on the counter, I got the frosting and frosted it. I even frosted words on it as I placed it on the table. After putting candles and ligthing it of course. 

Reiji looked really shocked. 

"Happy birthday, baka!"

He was totally speachless. He hasnt said a single word back to me. "Hey, say something."

"How did you know today was my birthday?" He asked as if he was pissed and angry.

"Um... Well I'm a data collector." I replied to him, explaining how I knew.

"I always search up information when I have the time. And I knew Karl's last name was Sakamaki. So I did a favour for myself and searched you up first since you were the first one to come. I looked you over and found out today was your birthday and all. So I thought maybe why not say happy birthday?"

His angred look in his eyes then turned happy, as he put on a smile. "Arigatou. Koca."

"No problem Reiji-kun." I said as I tilted my head to the side. "Blow the candles and make a wish." And soon after that he blew the candles leading the fire to go out.

I grabbed a knife, some forks and a two plates for us. Reiji cut the cake as I made tea for him and me.

"I also found out you like tea." I said pouring some for both of us. He smiled at me with a nod. But this was a different type of tea.

It was a tea I made myself. I called it 'Bloody tea'. I called it that because its blood was sweeten blood of a vampire mixed in with the demon blood I requested from Karl a few weeks ago before coming here. Making a good combination to it. 

When he sipped it, his eyes went open. I smiled at him.

"Introducing my ever first costumer my tea, the Bloody Tea."

AAAAND MINNA HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKA REIJI SAKAMAKI!!! WELL IF ITS AUGUST 29th OFC!!! Well baka admin Claire OUT!! 8/29/15, 10:45 pm

Anyways follow me;

IG//An.ime.tra.sh

IG//Koca_Mukami

IG//p.taetaee

IG//Captain.Yuuka

Twitter//Mukami.Koca

♤ Edited 4/23/17 ♤