Secrets And Promises

Kou~

"Ok come on now calm down." I patted her head. "H-Hai..." She said as she wipped the tears in her eyes. "Kou-nii...." She started. "Yeah?" I say answering her.

"Will you play with me when I get back maybe?" I looked at her as I nodded. "Promise." She smiled at me.

Soon she was patted and that roughly messed her hair up a bit by Yuma-kun. She looked up as Yuma-kun grinned at her.

"Hey, when you come back better promise you could help me make the farm." He gave a large grin, making her smile. "Hey, I promise then Yuma-nii." 

"Then promise me you will make me some..... Shichimi Togarashi.... when you get back... Koca....." Azusa-kun said as he pooped out of no where.

"Um..." Koca uttered a bit, unsure of how to answer his question. "Ok then I promise."

"Now do this for me," Ruki sat beside her. "If you ever need us, come to us and we'll help you. Your not alone anymore. Promise that to all of us."

"Hai... I promise Ruki-nii..." She said. "I won't ever forget these promises. As long as an eternity came. Onii-chans." She smiled at everyone.

"That's great to hear."

We turned our heads to see a random person we had never seen before in our front door.

"Um do we know you?" I asked, tilting my head to the side a bit. "Koca remember, I said we would go to the lab for the experiments." He said.

"Wait... Your Karlhinez-sama?!" Yuma-kun exclaimed, shocking the most of us. "Yes Yuma, now Koca please hurry, we dont have all day to wait for you."

Koca suddenly stood up. "I'm coming Karl." She walked over to him as they both went out the door. "Is that really... him..?" Azusa-kun asked, I, too was unsure.

"Yes, that's him. He's known as Togo Sakamaki, the famous politician of Japan." Ruki-kun answered.

"But really how long are we going to act like this?!" Yuma-kun yelled out. "What do you mean Yuma-kun? How long are we going to act what?" I asked in confusion.

"Ruki. YOU know this. She isn't the Koca, or the sister we know. That's just not her. What's going on?!" He was glaring daggers at Ruki-kun.

"I don't know!" For once Ruki-kun shouted at us. My eyes widen, flinching a little bit by the sudden outburst.

"Karlhinez didn't tell me why he changed her. He only said that there are reasons that are not to be told. And he also said that someday he will tell us. But that's where I don't know when he will be telling us."

"Then tell me how long we have to act like this for?" Yuma-kun asked again. "Until she back to normal." He answered, I watched his hands tighten to fists.

"And when will.... she be back... to normal...?" Azusa-kun asked, he too was worried for him.

"I don't know. It'll take years but, she's still our sister. Our actual sister is inside that person, trapped." Ruki-kun was looking down, not making eye contact with us.

"But what I don't get is when I said she wipped, chocked and all the other things she did to me before, she looked at me as if she didn't know." I asked in confusion thinking back. "She didn't know, I don't get it Ruki-kun."

"He must've altered her memeories with something else, think as if she was always like this since we met." He said, coming up with the only possible answer.

"Which will explain why she said she's always been like this." I uttered softly.

"So... Karlhinez... changed her... with her looks... personality... and amlost her entire... life..." Azusa-kun slowly said, as I saw the rage in his eyes.

"Nee~ My Chinsana Koneko is fake then." I complained, letting out a slight 'tsk'in annoyance to what he did. "But then what about this secret."

"What about this little secret?" Ruki-kun asked raising a brow at me, probably confused by my seriousness.

"How long are we going to keep it like this. We can't keep this secret forever away from her."

"Yuma-kun's right." I agreed. "We can't keep it forever and we cant keep it like this forever. One day Chinsana Koneko will find out about it."

"Then we wait till she finds out." Ruki stood up as he walked away. "But that will be a long time." Yuma-kun sighed in irritation before sitting on the couch with me and Azusa-kun.

"What's his problem?" I asked, as I glanced back to Ruki-kun walking away and Yuma-kun having a distressed look.

"I don't know...." Answered Azusa-kun. I shrugged. "It's Ruki-kun." "Yeah yeah." Yuma said as he turned the tv on and started to munch on the sugar cubes. "Now lets watch por- Attack on Titan."

'Its either Yuma-kun was going to say porn, or Attack on Titan....'

Koca~

I was at a lab that Karl took me to. It was huge and they we experimenting on something.

It looked like some type of O shaped web but it wasn't a web. It had like a metal surrounding. They were putting types of compressed gas or something.

"Umm... Just what is that thing...?" I asked pointing at the large thing in the middle of the room.

"It's a communicator." He answered which made me confused. "Communicator? But it looks nothing like it." I gave him a weird expression.

"Well, let me explain what it does." We walked over to the machine as he started to explain the parts and everything else about it.

"This over here under this is the light scource. All it has to do it make the beam of light to go to outer space and they are able to cummounicate. The other lights, here, here, here, here, here and here around the under inner roundness of it is that the light I showed earlier refects from whats up there in space, and then it shows up here when all the light comes together, and then thats when  your able to see the person or the thing up in space. Astrunots will be able to use this for N.A.S.A in the USA and world wide."

I looked at it in amazement. "Did you really come up with this?" I asked as he smiled at me.

"Of course I did." He then handed me goggles. "Now put this on, we are going to turn it on and try if it works." I took the goggles as I put them on and went into a room where there was glass and somewhere for me to see it properly.

"Ok turn the C.A on and lets see if it works." Karl said in the speacker as everyone else in the bottome turned it on.

When they did this light shined bright, blinding me for seconds before i could finally see.

♤ Edited 4/25/17 ♤