v.

|| 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 ||

⠀⠀⠀⠀
3rd
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Were we insane?!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"At least we made it out alive!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Just shut the hell up and don't cause us some kind of karma you moron!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"When will you two stop fighting, maje?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"And at a... time like this...?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Azusa, Kou, you know them they have to be heard fighting."
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Shut the hell up Ruki!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀
ーXー

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Kou, are you ready for this?" The pinkette female asked the blonde across from her. The boy nodded, as Koca hastily yet secretly planted the matches in his hand.

It was night time, the perfect time to escape from their hell. All five of them were ready to put their plan in action.

Koca had then normally gotten out of his room, looking around and giving signals to the other boys.

'If this plan works we're free from this living hell then...' The small girl thought, itching to get out from the source of their misery.

In moments time, heat came from Kou's room. Many of them turned to look at his door as smoke escaped from the top of the door.

Suddenly, it was abruptly slammed open as the blonde child had coughed slightly to reveal to disastrous flames he left in his room.

"Kou!" Koca had yelled out in distress, quickly grabbing hold of his hand and running out with the other three.

While the kids made their escape, the adults came running to pour buckets of water over it to cease the fire.

Many kids were crying and screaming, running around to get to the backyard since they feared for their little lives.

"We're out..." Koca muttered under her breath. It almost felt so unreal to her. "Kou you actually did it!"

The group soon entered the forest, running as fast as and as far as their little legs could take them.

"Come on keep on running Kou, don't think of getting left behind!" The female glanced behind at the blonde.

His eyes were directed up to the night sky, and the face he made Koca actually thought looked funny.

"The sky is beautiful, isn't it Kou?" Koca sarcastically commented, knowing how this boy had been looking up while they ran.

Kou had been dozing off, his eyes staring up to the night sky. Since what he wanted to see were the beautiful blue skies once again.

"Yeah." The boy had automatically answered, his mind still somewhere else, his hand still held by the girl since she didn't want him bumping into things while they ran.

Koca stifled a small laugh almost like a snicker as she gave the boy a side glance, which finally realized what she had said.

"I was kidding." The pinkette answered, smirking at his somewhat dumbfounded expression when he just noticed her sarcasm.

After listening to pants and footsteps running, Koca finally started to realize something. "Oh god..." She muttered out.

"Holy shitー" She started only for Kou to cut her off with a pout. "Watch what you say, Koca!"