iv.

|| 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷 ||

⠀⠀⠀⠀
⊰ 3rd ⊱

⠀⠀⠀⠀

"You're all my only family..." 

⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kou felt tears running down and soaking his shirt, as he saw Koca softly crying in his arms. The boy looked up to Ruki who had a smile before nodding nodded as he did the same back. 

Kou and the others soon noticed how her hands were bleeding, as Kou encourage Koca to fix it up. "Let's clean and bandage your hand." 

The girl quickly looked at him, her eyes widen as the boy softly scoffed, wiping his and her tears away.

"You think we wouldn't notice that you made yourself bleed? Your naïve then." Ruki informed, a sigh escaping his lips as he crossed his arms.

Kou helped the girl, grabbing her hand. "Lets go, Koca." Everyone stared with smiles on her face as the girl looked still with puffy eyes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀

"A-arigatou!!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀

Koca bowed, regretting everything she's done to them as all they've gave her was kindness. "Bear, watashi seme-" 

"Come here!" The boy cut her off, a goofy smile on his lips as he went and gave Koca a big embrace.

"You don't have to apologize you big lug!" He exclaimed talking about everything she hasn't apologized for, as smile on his face shocked Koca.

"N-Nani..?!" Koca yelled out to Bear as he just smiled at her. "U-uh okay...." The girl uttered, averting her eyes somewhere else.

"We should go now, and save all the blood Koca is gonna lose." Ruki teased her as she glanced back with a smile on her face.

Kou looked at the girl surprised, smiling and laughing genuinely for the first time. Koca went and looked at the boy, gesturing him to hurry up and follow along.

⠀⠀⠀⠀

"I promise I wont tell anyone that you were crying, Koca."

⠀⠀⠀⠀

The girl's face turned pink, the others didn't hear because the two were in the back, Ruki leading them all inside.

"KOU." Koca screamed at the boy, as Kou laughed at the girl's blushing face, as she begged him not to tell anyone about it.

Ruki and the others looked behind them to see the two talking and arguing. "What's the meaning of this now?"

The boy was a little irritated, but Bear and Azusa seemed to have laughed at Kou's and Koca's conversation, as Ruki soon joined in.

"R-Ruki! Minna!" Flustered and frustrated, everyone kept on laughing softly at her as it didn't make her situation any better.

"S-Shut up!! I-Its not what you think now stop laughing! Mayu!" She screamed out, trying to act tough. 

"Awe, kawaii desu ne, Koca." Ruki teased her, amused at the sight he saw before him, everyone else snickered as her cheeks turned more red.

⠀⠀⠀⠀

"You're all a bunch of idiots! Mayu!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Oh don't be like that, little doll." Ruki cooed just to annoy her a little more as the girl retorted back with a huff.