CHAPTER 10- PARTY

After some days red velvet members are invited to a party of the celebrities.

Seulgi pov:

We are invited to a party. We are now entering into the party hall. I hate going to parties of idols because we have to be careful of our actions cause if we aren't careful there will be scandals about us on the next day. Beside me my members are getting very exited cause they are going to meet their celebrity friends.

After some times

We were talking to some of our friends . They were tipsy from the alcohol including my members except me and Wendy. Bogum came towards us and greeted us. He complimented Irene unnie and I saw her blush. He asked her for a dance and she accepted his hands and went to the dance floor. Oh my poor heart I don't think I can watch them dancing together. So I turn my attention towards others and Jisoo from BLACKPINK came to me. We were close friends for a long time. We catch up on our story for some minutes and she went to find her members.

When I turned my attention to Irene unnie I saw Bogum trying to get close to her and unnie got startled because of his sudden hug. My blood boiled seeing the scene infront of me and what made me more angry is Irene didn't do anything to stop him.

I think Wendy too noticed them and she came to me and said

Wendy: hey bear don't you think he's being too much and why the heck unnie is not doing anything about that

Seulgi: I too noticed that wannah.

Wendy: Iam not feeling good about this and there are cameras all around us and they may misinterpret the scene. So do something Seulgi yah.

Seulgi: But wha (got interrupted by Wendy)

Wendy: Seulgi!!! see there He is going to kiss her.

Hearing that Seulgi didn't waste any time and marched towards them and dragged Irene out of the venue despite her shouting at her

Irene: What the hell Seulgi!! Why did you drag me here.

Seulgi: Unnie do you know what you were doing back there? You almost let him kiss you.

Irene: so what???

Seulgi: Unnie are you aware there are cameras in the party right and what if someone take pictures of you both.

Irene: (too much drunk to think about Seulgi's words and she taught Seulgi is doing this because of jealousy) Don't act like my girlfriend Seulgi and I know what I'm doing.

Seulgi: What are you saying unnie?? I am just telling you to be careful.

Irene: (she is not in the right mind to think what she is saying ) No you are just acting childish and jealous. I can handle myself.

Seulgi: (got hurt)

After a little silence Seulgi made Irene to sit on a bench near the venue Irene said some words that would hurt the bear and she will regret in the future

"You know, Seulgi," Irene slurred, her words heavy with the weight of alcohol, "you really need to get a grip on reality. This whole thing with you pursuing me, it's just... pathetic."

Seulgi's heart sank at her words, but she knew she was drunk, and she couldn't take her words too seriously. She forced a smile, trying to hide the hurt that was building inside her. "Unnie, I care about you. I just want to be there for you."

Irene, however, was not finished. "Be there for me?" She scoffed, her words laced with bitterness. "You don't get it, do you? I would never, ever, in a million years, accept your love. You're just not my type. You're... you're not even in the same league. Even if I date a girl in the future that won't be you."

Seulgi's eyes glistened with unshed tears, but she held her composure. She had known Irene for a long time, and she was aware that her words were fuelled by alcohol. Still, hearing her say these things hurt more than she had expected.

She tried to reason with her, her voice gentle despite the sting of her words. "Unnie, you're drunk right now, and I understand that you might not mean what you're saying. Let's talk about this when you're sober."

Irene leaned closer, her face inches from Seulgi's. Her breath reeked of alcohol as she hissed, "I mean every word, Seulgi. You're a fool if you think I'd ever be interested in someone like you."

Seulgi swallowed hard, her heartache intensified by her harsh words. She knew Irene is in her drunken state, but that didn't make it any easier to hear.

The night grew colder, and the place grew quieter. Irene, oblivious to the hurt she had caused, leaned back against the bench, her eyes half-closed.

Her members came outside in search of them and asked what happened seeing the passed out Irene in the bench But Seulgi just said that she passed out because of the alcohol and asked
Wendy to call their manager to pick them up

But her members knowing Seulgi very well knew something was wrong but chose not to ask further. After going to their dorm Seulgi carried Irene to her room and tucked her comfortably in her blanket. She sat beside her bed and stared at the sleeping Irene thinking about the drama that took place in the party. She prayed for something that she never thought that she would be asking.

Seulgi: God if she reject me please help me "HOW TO UNLOVE IRENE". She then went to her room.