CHAPTER 11 HANGOVER

Irene's pov:

I woke up from a strong headache I don't know how much I have drunk last night. But who took me to my room?. Suddenly she remembered all her memories from last night event.

Oh my God did I said all this to Seulgi. Stupid Irene why did you drink that much and she remembered her reason for drinking so much yesterday. She was uncomfortable with Bogum yesterday. And she saw how Seulgi and Jisoo were standing close and whispering to each other. She felt something burn in her heart and to distract her from this feelings she drank uncontrollably.

Suddenly her phone made a notification sound. She opened it and saw a message from Bogum

Bogum

I'm sorry 😔 if I made you uncomfortable yesterday. I was drunk yesterday and I felt very excited to see you there. I didn't know you were uncomfortable and I searched you to say sorry but you weren't in the party hall. So to make up for my mistake can I take you out for dinner.

Irene saw this message and felt sorry for Bogum for leaving him alone without saying goodbye. Suddenly she felt anger towards Seulgi cause if she didn't drag her outside this drama wouldn't have happened. She thought Seulgi's behaviour was childish and immature and deserved the words she said to Seulgi. So she decided not to say sorry to Seulgi.

Irene replied yes to Bogum for taking her out to dinner and asks him to pick her up on 8 o clock in the evening.

She went down to kitchen to make her a hangover soup. She spotted Wendy down there eating her breakfast.

Irene: Good morning Seungwannah~~

Wendy: Good morning Unnie~~. How is your headache.

Irene: It's killing me wannah~~(pouting)

Wendy: That's for drinking without thinking. Now sit here I will get the hangover soup for you.

Irene: Did you made it for me (making cute face)

Wendy: Yah! unnie don't make this face you aren't a child and no I didn't made this but your bear made this for you and the maknae duo.

Irene: Seulgi made this????? She knew how to cook?

Wendy: Yes she knew. She has many charms and secrets that are hidden to you unnie

Irene: Why to me? Do you guys know her secrets?

Wendy: (chuckles) yes unnie the maknae duo annoy her too much where she end up spilling some of her secrets to us.

Irene: How come I don't know any of this?

Wendy: (sigh) That's for you to find out unnie. Now eat your soup before it gets cold.

Irene: Speaking of her where is she?

Wendy: She was called to our company by our PDnim.

Irene: Why???

Wendy: She didn't say anything to me unnie. She said she will be back in the evening.

Irene: ohhh

Wendy: (smirks) why do you miss her??

Irene: What!!! No.

Wendy: Ahm~~~ unnie do you remember what happened yesterday in the party. How touchy Bogum was with you yesterday. Cameras could have captured that unnie.

Irene: wannah (stern tone) I know what I was doing and I know to defend myself.

Wendy: But you didn't do anything until Seulgi dragged from you there. What if something bad had happened.

Irene: Wendy can we stop this topic. I don't want to increase my headache. You and Seulgi should respect my privacy. And Bogum already apologised to me today.

Wendy: Ok unnie. Do what you want to do. But unnie~~ did you say anything harsh to Seulgi yesterday.

Irene: (nervous) Why???

Wendy: She wasn't herself from yesterday after she dragged you outside. So I thought something would have happened with you two.

Irene: Nothing happened between us. So don't think anything stupid. And one more thing I am going out for dinner with Bogum today. So don't wait for me.

Wendy: I hope you won't regret your decisions in the future unnie~~ and went to her room

Irene: (sighed) I too hope the same wannah~~ I don't want to hurt anybody.

At SM Entertainment inside the CEO office

PDnim: Take your seat Seulgi yah

Seulgi: Why did you call me PDnim~~?

PDnim: (sigh) I don't want to beat around the bush seulgi yah~~. Do you know what happened yesterday in the party ?

Seulgi: What do you mean PDnim??

PDnim: Irene and Bogum

Seulgi: (nervous) yes I know PDnim.

PDnim: Then why did you let that happen. You girls were there right. You shouldn't let Irene drink that much.(He show the photos that was sent to him by papparazzi's to Seulgi. It was a photo of Bogum and Irene hugging each other)

Seulgi: It was my fault PDnim. I should have been more careful.

PDnim: I am not blaming anyone Seulgi yah, I am just disappointed.

Seulgi: Please don't tell this to any of my members PDnim. I will take care of them and be responsible for this.

PDnim: Don't worry Seulgi I am not planning to tell the girls and I took care of this photo issue. The main reason I called you here is to ask about you.

Seulgi: What about me PDnim??

PDnim: Are you fine Seulgi yah?

Seulgi: (smiles) I am fine.

PDnim: (sigh) Don't loose yourself and don't let anyone hurt you too much even if it is Irene. Take this as a fatherly advice Seulgi

Seulgi: Yes PDnim (make a salute pose) I will keep that in mind.

PDnim: Is there any progress in your love story?

Seulgi: I don't know PDnim but I won't give up now.

PDnim: I came to know that Bogum is also courting Irene (concerned tone)

Seulgi: (nods sadly)

PDnim: don't loose your spirit kid and step up your game(smiles fondly)

Seulgi: (gave him her eye smile) Yes PDnim and I am planning to ask her to be my girlfriend on 23rd of next month

PDnim: I wish you all the luck kiddo. You have my support and I know you also have her parent's support.(teasing tone)

Seulgi: I can't hide anything from you right.(laughs)

PDnim: You know me dear.

Seulgi: Ok PDnim I will take my leave now. Please tell me first if something is wrong in my group.

PDnim: Yes you will be the first one to know. You made me promise right that I shouldn't stress Irene on such matter because she already have enough stress on being a leader and making trivial decision as an elder of the group and you pleaded me to call you if any problems or controversies occur. You have been loving her from afar for a long time Seulgi yah. But you also protecting your groupmates secretly for a decade. Your groupmates are very lucky to have you.

Seulgi: No PDnim. I am just doing what I can to do to protect my members and I am the one who is lucky to have my members. They are like my family.

PDnim: (smiles) You and your humbleness. Now go shoo~~~

Seulgi: Take care of your health appa (shout and runs outside)

PDnim: (shakes hishead and smile) You are too innocent and pure for this world Seulgiyah~~ I hope you won't get hurt and get the love you deserved. I hope Irenesees your worth before it's too late.