CHAPTER 14 Visiting Bae's house

Third person's pov

One month later the members of redvelvet are invited to their leader's house by their parents to celebrate the news of their daughter being in a relationship. They also invited Bogum. Seulgi contemplated whether to go or not but ended up going. Irene already went to her house earlier to help her parent. Redvelvet members went in one car with their manager. After dropping them, he bid goodbye to the girls and left. Joy rang the bell and was greeted by their leader and she invited them inside the house. When they see her parents they greeted them and handed over the little presents they got for them. When it was Seulgi's turn to greet them they shared a knowing look on Seulgi which was noticed by Wendy and Yeri.

(Let us think that Irene's sister is married here and has a daughter of age 6)

During Seulgi's visit here she became friend with Irene's sister and her daughter who came to visit her parent. So she knew Seulgi's feelings to Irene and she supported and respected her. Her daughter become very close to Seulgi where she would call Seulgi as super bear and she would call her as little princess.

Mr and Mrs Bae also invited their other daughter to this dinner. When the door opened and revealed a couple and a small girl, Irene went to greet them and engulfed her sister into a tight hug. After releasing the hug she lowered herself to greet her niece and she ruffled her hair.

(Let us take that the little girl's name is Angela)

Angela: yah aunty you ruined my hair (she pouted)

Irene: aigoo my sweet niece. You look even more beautiful like this.

Angela: Aunty where are your members?

Irene: They are in the backyard

Angela: ok (she ran to the backyard)

Irene: what made her this hyper Jieun? (Let us take her sister's name in Jieun)

Jieun: (shakes her head and smiled) she is just obsessed with one of your member. She even asked me to buy lots of poster of her. Her room is filled with that members photo.

Irene: who is that? (asked curiously)

Jieun: Go and see it for yourself.

At the backyard

A small creature is tip toeing slowly to a certain member who is busy star gazing while laying down

and suddenly jump at her which startled the other but relaxed soon she realized who she just saw.

Angela: SUPER BEARRRR!!!!!! I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH

Seulgi: Little princess you didn't say you are also coming today.(she caressed her and kissed her cheeks)

But Angela started to beat Seulgi

Seulgi: yah why are you beating your super bear

Angela: Because. You. Said. You. Will. Come. And. Visit. Me. But. Didn't. (she beat her for her every words)

Seulgi: (chuckled) ok ok super bear is sorry. Will you forgive me princess.

Angela: Not until you spend your entire day with me today.

Seulgi: ok I will be yours today(smiles)

Angela: bear promise?(asks enthusiasticly)

Seulgi: yes bear promise.

Her members and Irene who were hearing their conversation become very confused how Seulgi knows Angela

Irene: Angela baby do you know Seulgi?