Chapter 10

Porschay

"I came here to buy gift for my brother-in-law. But according to your employee here, I can't afford to buy anything from here. So, we were about to leave." Macau said taking step forward to walk off.

"Khun Macau, please wait. I apologies on the behalf of my staff. But please don't leave like this."

The manager yelled at guards to leave and turned to saleswoman.

"Do you even know who is this? He is the owner of this place. How dare you talk to him like that?"

The color drained from her face. She looked petrified.

"I-I—I didn't know sir. I made mistake. I apologies to you. Please forgive me." She said crying.

"Get out of here. I will deal with you later." Manager screamed at her.

"B-But..."

"I said leave."

She walking away with her head down. Manager showed us bags personally and offer us drinks. We selected few bags. Macau asked me to hold them and do a walk for him. I thought he was joking, but he was serious. I rolled my eyes and walked with bag in my hand. He was holding his laugh back. I clenched my teeth and gave him fake smile.

Finally, we bought a bag. It was beautiful. When I saw the price, I turned my face away.

"You didn't tell me this store is owned by Theerapanyakul family." I said as we walk out of the store.

"Not just store, but the whole mall."

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah. So, if you want anything, tell me. I will buy it for you." He whispered in my ear. His warm breath fanned my ear tickling it. I immediately moved away.

"No, Thanks." I said rubbing my ear.

We were passing by an ice cream shop and my eyes light up.

"Wait Macau. Let's eat ice cream."

I went inside and checking the flavors they have on display. I ordered myself a mango flavor.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I don't eat sweet things."

I tilted my head in confusion.

"Then why did you buy cream biscuits that day?"

"You are paying too much attention to me. Stalker." He said with mischievous smile. "Are you falling for me?"

"Why would I fall for you? You are not type."

"Then tell me what's your type. Maybe someone with Biggg..."

"Ewww.... Macau. No." He started laughing while I look around to see if anyone is listening to us.

"What? I was going to say Big Heart. What do you think I was going to say?"

"Nothing" I said hiding my flushed face.

"Chayyyy... You have a dirty mind." He teased me.

"Just give answer to my earlier question." I said changing subject.

"I bought them for Dew and Mike. They are always hungry when they come over to play games with me."

"Oh ok... But you have to try ice cream with me. So, tell me which flavor would you like to try?"

"Whatever you want."

I ordered Dark chocolate flavor for him. Before I could reach for my wallet Macau already paid for our ice-cream. We found ourself a table near a window. I took a bit of my ice-cream. The cold treat on hot day is refreshing. I waited in anticipation as he tasted his ice cream and leaned forward for his review.

"Not bad." I was smiling like a loon. I felt proud of myself.

I noticed Macau's expression. He kept glancing at bag with frown on his face.

"What happened? You didn't like the bag? Should we find different one?" I asked.

"No... I feel like this is not enough. I need to do something else."

I agree with him. P'Pete is really hard working and selfless person. Nothing is enough for him.

"Do you know, what your brother is gifting him?"

"Oh, don't ask. He is way terrible than me."

"What do you mean?"

"He was going to gift him a machine g*n." He said with deadpan face.

I was stumped. I don't understand, should I laugh or be terrified. These Theerapanyakul brothers are unbelievable. They are extreme and intense.

"Wow. That's..... romantic." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah... Hia never dated anyone before P'Pete."

"But he has been around humans, right? Like normal people."

"Really? Normal people? In Mafia?" He said with raised brow.

I sighed.

He is right. There is nothing normal about the people who walks around with g*ns and bunch of bodyguards.

"Nevermind."

I thought for a second and got an idea.

"How about you book him beauty treatment or massage appointment. And ask your brother to take him out on a date or small trip."

"That's a great idea. But, what about Vince?"

"You said, you want to do something more for him right?"

"Yeah."

"So, you babysit Vince and let P'Pete enjoy his birthday."

He nods in agreement.

"That's great idea... So, it's decided. You are going to help me babysit Vince." Macau said and got up to leave.

It took me a moment to process his statement.

"What!!!?"

I followed him.

"I am not babysitting. And how about you ask a person first if he want to help you or not." I said running after him.

He suddenly stopped in midway and turned around. I couldn't hit my brake on time and bumped into him.

Our bodies collied and my hands fell on his shoulders in reflex. Macau balanced us and prevent us from falling on ground. His arms were around my waist clutching it tightly. Our faces were close to each other. I looked into his eyes and licked my dried bottom lip. That action made him look at my lips. There was probably one inch distance between our lips. The closeness between us was making my heart beat like a drum.

I came out of the trance and took a step back to create some distance between us.

"I am sorry." I said avoiding his gaze.

I was trying to recollect our conversation from earlier and recover from this situation.

"I am not babysitting." I said controlling my breathing.

"You really not going to help me?"

"No."

Macau stayed quite for few seconds.

"It's ok. I understand. P'Pete left main family and you don't love him anymore. Why would you care about him?" Macau said putting up an act. He is guilt trapping me. He knows very well that I love P'Pete like my brother.

"Macau, I don't like to use bad words. But I must say, you are a b*st*rd." I said through clenched teeth and he had smirk on his stupid face.

"So...?"

"Ok, Fine. I will help you." I said glaring at him.

"Good boy." He said ruffling my hair. I swatted his hand away.

We were walking back to car and he was holding my hand.

Again.