Chapter 25

Macau

Chay was right. Tankhun won't stay still.

Hia and Tankhun about to have battle right in the middle of our house. Everyone around them were worried. But P'Pete looked annoyed. He must have thought, he is going to celebrate his birthday without any drama. But here my brother and Tankhun going at each other's throat. If it was some other day, I would have ignored it and walked away or watch them for entertainment. But today is P'Pete's special day. I won't let them ruin it.

Yesterday, I packed my bag and this morning went back to my house. P'Pete was very happy to see me. I hugged him and wished him happy birthday. P'Pete is the best thing that happen to us and that too on the right time. When we lost our dad, everything was mess. He took care of us. He handled everything effortlessly without any complaint. I couldn't thank him enough.

P'Pete made breakfast and we sat down to eat. We were chatting and enjoying our breakfast when Tankhun barged into our home disturbing our wholesome family moment.

He walked in like he owned the place wearing bright orange outfit. He looked ridiculous like someone puked on him. Why do they let him out of the house?

Sometimes, I think he doesn't need a doctor. He needs a fu*king exorcist. I am pretty sure he has couple of souls living inside him and they are not there on their own will. This bloody lunatic trapped them inside him. Even ghosts are afraid of him.

"I am here to take Pete with me."

Hia stood up and stand tall in front of him.

"Not happening. Over my dead body."

"It will be my pleasure to fulfil your last wish. Ae Arm get me my gun!"

He owns a gun? That's crazy.

P'Pete came forward worried as he sees the situation escalating.

"Khun Nu, what are you doing?"

"Doing what he wished for."

"Don't worry Pete. This dingus can't hurt me." Hai said looking unfazed.

"How dare you call me that!"

"Isn't it your birth name?" Hia said to provoking him.

"You..."

Between their ruckus, I saw a figure standing behind Tankhun. I stepped forward to get better look of that person. A smile spread across my face as I saw Chay standing there looking nervous.

He looks cute.

I went up to him and bring him to the side. No one noticed us. All the bodyguards were busy trying to stop Hia and Tankhun from killing each other.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"P'Tan brought me along to bring P'Pete to main house."

We heard a loud noise. We turn and saw a broken plate near Hia's feet and Tankhun had another one in his hand. Bodyguards were trying their best to prevent them from hurting each other. I looked at P' Pete, he was sitting on the nearby chair with his hand on his forehead looking at Hia and Tankhun helplessly. He looked tired. I feel bad for him.

"Macau, how do we stop them?" Chay said.

I can't see P'Pete like this.

"STOP!!!" I screamed loudly.

Everyone became silent and turned to look at me.

"I need to talk to both of you. RIGHT NOW." I said sternly emphasizing my words.