Chapter 33

Porschay

I told Macau about training. He was ok until I told him the name of my trainer. He was furious.

"What!"

"Yeah..."

"There is no way you are going near him. No. No way. Not at all." Macau declared his decision and got up from the bed.

"Do you thing I want to go near him? I have no choice. I have to do it for Hia." I tried to reason with him.

"Then you have to tell your Hia about me."

"Tell him what? That 'Hia, I have a boyfriend. He doesn't want me to take training with P'Kim because he is my ex-boyfriend and my current boyfriend doesn't like it?'"

"That sounds good to me."

"And what should I say when he asks me the name of my boyfriend?"

"Say the most handsome, most desirable, most marvellous, the one and only Macau Theerapanyakul..." He said waving his hands in air and striking a pose at the end of the sentence.

I look at him dead pan.

"Yeah and my Hia will accept you with open arms."

He sighed and stood up straight. He looked like an upset child. Slowly, I am seeing the goofy side of him. He is not guarded in front of me like he did before. He is not afraid to expression his emotions.

"I won't let this happen. I'll find a way to stop this."

"How?"

"I know a way." He said and placing his hands on his waist. I have seen P'Kinn do this. These cousins are similar in many ways. The way they walk, the way they talk and the most common trait, their anger. Always on their noses. If you tell them about it, they won't admit. They will get angry.

"Can you tell me about it?"

"No... You will see." He said and walked out of the door slamming it behind him. I guess his anger haven't cool down. I wonder what will happen next.

-

The week goes by smoothly doing our studies and classes. I tried to talk to Macau about his plan and he refuse to tell me anything. It's driving me nuts. I hope it's not something crazy that will make things worse.

I was getting ready to go main house. I was going to drive myself there, but Hia said he is going to send P'Arm to pick me up. Before leaving I called Macau, but he didn't pick up. I tried one more time, still no answer. So, I left him a message.

I got call from P'Arm saying he is waiting for me. I grabbed my duffel bag and went downstairs.

"Hey P'Arm." I said as I sat inside the car.

"Hey Chay. You had breakfast?"

"Yes, I did."

"Good. Let's go then." He said and started to car.

I wanted to ask him about Hia. I want to know what exactly happened. I was not sure if he will tell me anything at all, but I can't ask anyone else. I decided to give it a try.

"P'Arm, what happened with hia?"

"What do you mean?" P'Arm said playing dumb.

"You know what I am talking about. I don't need the details. Just tell me little bit about it. I told you about me and Macau."

"You told me because I caught you."

"Come on Phi..." I pressed him.

"Ok.... Few days ago, Porsche went to meet a client and he was attacked by group of people. He managed to escape."

"Do you know who it was?"

"No... Not yet, but we are trying to find them."

"This is why he wanted me to take training."

"Yes, he is worried about you. So, do your best."

"I will."

"But I don't understand one thing, why Khun Kim agreed to train you. He barely comes home. Whenever he does, he doesn't stay for long."

I looked away and said, "I don't know."

P'Arm does need to know everything about my life. I know he won't tell anyone, but still there is no need to tell him.

P'Arm stopped the car in front of building entrance. We got out and he handed his keys to another bodyguard. He took me to the training area. I looked around. It was large and well equipped. In one corner some people were practicing kick boxing, some were weight lifting and some were working out on machine.

"Chay, this way." P'Arm said.

We walked further inside. The area was less crowded. There was another room inside. P'Arm went ahead and open the door for me.

P'Kim was already there waiting was us. He was ready in his gym clothes. There was a person standing beside P'Kim. They were talking. They stopped as they saw us walk in.

"You are here."

I stood in front of him and didn't say anything just gave a small nod.

"Arm, I'll take it from here. You can leave." Kim said.

"Yes, Khun Kim." P'Arm and walked out of the room.

"This is Kla." P'Kim said introducing the person beside him. I greeted him.

"He will take measurements of your body and check weight. Then he will give you diet chart which you have to follow."

I thought P'Kim will just play around. Taking this as an opportunity to get me to like him. But he is taking this seriously. It's better this way. I'll also try to keep it about training and get out of here as soon as the class ends.

The man came forward and began to do his job. He inquired about my health or if I am taking any type of medication. When he was done, he left.

"Today, we are not doing any training because it's your first day. We will do some warm ups and test your stamina."

I only stared at him and refused to say anything.

"Let's get started."

At the same time the door of room opened. P'Arm walked in.

"What are you doing here Arm?"

"Khun Kim, I was told by Khun Porsche that someone is going to join you in the training."

"Who?"

P'Arm pointed towards the door. The door opened again, and a person walked in.

"Hello there..." Macau said with the smirk on his face.