Chapter 15

Porschay

"Who is this?" It made me jump.

I was talking to Ford and didn't even realized Macau was standing near our table. He came out of nowhere.

"Hey... My name is Ford. I am new student." Ford introduced himself.

"And what are you doing here?" Macau asked.

"I came to meet my friends." Ford said giving him smile.

"What friends?"

"Krit and Chay."

"You are friends with him?" Macau asked me with raised brow. I am taken back by Macau's tone and expression.

"I---I-I... Y-Yes." I said softly. I was not sure if we were friends. But I said yes anyways, because I didn't want to embarrass or hurt Ford.

"Oh ok! Then ask your friend to move. I am going to sit beside you."

My eyes were jumping between both of them. I was confused. I couldn't understand what should I do?

"Macau you can take my seat." Mike said getting up. He was sitting in front of me.

"No, I want this seat." Macau said without taking his eyes off of Ford.

"Stop being childish." I said.

"Chay, do I have to keep reminding you that you are my servant. You have to listen to everything I say." Macau said in hard voice.

There was a pinch on my heart. He had been calling me his servant from morning. I didn't mind it because I knew he was being playful. But the way he said it now has hurt me. Like he is insulting me. My eyes watered.

Ford got up and came face to face with Macau.

"Don't talk to Chay like that." Ford said.

"Oh really? What the f*ck you going to do?"

Mike and Dew got up to stop Macau and Krit held Ford back. I was just staring at both of them. I don't understand what's happening? Why is Macau acting like this?

"Stop! Both of you. This is college. You can't fight here. You might get suspend for it." Mike said in stern voice.

"Macau, please stop! Mike is right." I said pleading both of them. They kept giving each other angry look like they want to k*ll each other.

"Chay get your stuff. We are leaving right now." Macau said tearing his eyes away from Ford.

"You don't have to leave if you don't want to Chay." Ford said turning towards me.

"Try to stop him and see what I do." Macau said trying to attack him and Ford did the same.

"Stop!!!" I screamed loudly. By now everyone's attention was on us.

"Ford, I have to leave. We will meet again later. I am sorry." I said walking past everyone. What happen back in there has upset me. I could hear footsteps approaching me from behind.

"Chay!"

"Chay! Stop!"

"Chay!!!" Macau grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"What?" I shouted.

"Where are you going?" Macau said controlling his anger.

"To get the car! Aren't I suppose to do everything you say like a servant!"

He pulled me closer. From his expression I feel like he was about to say something, but decided against it.

"Give me car keys." He said.