Chapter 34

Porschay

As I saw Macau walk in the room, I gape at him in shock. He was standing there in his workout cloths holding bag over his shoulder. So, this was his plan. I was happy to see him, but worried at the same time. I was suppressing my smile.

"You! Who gave you permission to come here?"

"Porsche."

"What?" I disbelief.

"If you don't believe me then you can go ask Porsche." Macau said walking forward and stand beside me.

P'Kim was glaring at Macau with every ounce of hatred within his body. He maintained his calm expression.

"Arm. Leave." P'Kim said curtly. He left immediately.

"Get out of here before I throw you out myself." Kim said with clenched teeth.

"Aw... what a cute threat!" Macau said dumping his bag in front of P'Kim.

"What if I refuse to go from here?" He said challenging him.

"Then I guess I have to tell Porsche about your relationship with Chay.... He will personally kick you out of here." P'Kim know I don't want Hia to know about us and Macau won't let that happen. So, he is using this reason to get him to back off.

"You think you got to me with this one? How idiot you are...?"

"You think I won't tell him?"

"You can tell him..., but you should also tell him how you faked a relationship with his beloved little brother and used him and then broke his heart.... He will rip you apart before he lies his hand on me."

"Your house is made of glass Kim. Think before you throw rock at mine." This situation involves me, but I don't think I should interrupt unless they try to kill each other. It felt like, I am watching a movie. I just looked between them back and forth as they deliver scary dialogues. I should take notes if I ever decide to write novel. My life is no less than a daily soap on television.

Looking at P'Kim's expression, it seems like he wants to throw a punch at him but resisting the urge and Macau's smirk was growing bigger.

"Are we going to start with the training or not? If not, then I'll just leave." I finally said to break their intense staring tournament.

P'Kim turn to look at me and said, "Let start with warm up."

We began with light exercises. P'Kim's eyes were on me and my every movement and Macau's keen eyes were on P'Kim every time he comes to correct my position or placement on my hands and legs. I could feel the tension in the air.

I was out of breath and sweating a lot since I don't work out, but on other hand Macau wasn't even affected by it. He looked kind of bored like this is a nothing for him. I was on the floor and Macau handed me a water bottle to me. I was done for the day.

"Is that all you got, or you don't know how to train someone?" Macau mocked P'Kim.

"I thought a little boy like you won't be able to take it. So, I decided to go easy on you." P'Kim said walking towards Macau.

Macau chuckled "How about we do some real training?"

"Guys, I think-" I was saying, but was cut off by Macau.

"Chay, don't get in between. This is between men."

What the f*ck?

This is between men? Then who the hell am I? I looked at myself to check if I am wearing girl's cloths by mistake. Do they think, they are male lead of tv series and I am female lead, who is helpless and needs to be saved?