Chapter 19

Porschay

We settled in our rooms and got freshen up. The local man took us to go check out the village in mountain. We are not here to just have fun. We are here to do some social work and learn things from these people. We get to learn about their life style and businesses they run and how they manage their work in such tough area without sufficient facilities.

The school here is not in good condition. It needs repairing and renovation. We are going to help them by cleaning, painting, fix school desk, etc. And on other hand medical students are going to set up a camp to do check-up.

Today we are going to just meet them and check out the school because we were tired due to our journey. Kids were playing. We got the know them and played a little.

Next day, we woke up early, had breakfast and immediately start working. We started by cleaning the rooms. The classrooms were covered in dust and spider web. Krit was swiping the floor while Dew dust the benches. I was cleaning the webs from the wall and corners with long broom. Macau, Ford and Mike were cleaning the hallways. Few students were giving around water and energy drinks. We took small break before painting walls. The school was not big. We wanted to compete the work today and not put it on tomorrow. We are going hiking and site seeing tomorrow.

"Finally, we are done. I thought, we won't be able to complete it in one day." Dew said sighing.

He had paint all over his face as well as his cloths. Krit clicked his photo, when he was not looking.

"Hey! Why did you take my photo?" Dew said.

Krit didn't say anything. He was looking at phone screen with smile on his face.

Dew took out his phone and turn on his front camera to check his face.

He gasped.

"You f*cker, Delete that." Dew said and jumped on Krit. They got into a wrestling match.

"Guy, let's clean up, I am hungry." I said.

They stopped, but still glaring at each other.

We went outside where Mike and Ford painting walls, but Macau was nowhere in the site.

"Hey, you guys are done?" Mike said.

"Yes, if you are done then let's go eat something." Dew said.

"Where is Macau?" I asked.

"Oh, someone called him to help them with medical supply." He said.

"We should go and check if they need help with anything." Krit said.

We went to small hospital of village. The medical students were wrapping up. We asked them the way to the supply room.

We went there and the scene in we witness in front of us made us stopped us in our track. Macau had his arms wrapped around Doctor Tops's waist and Doctor Tops hands were grabbing Macau's shoulder. There was barely any distance between them. They were in compromising position. It looked like they were about to kiss.

My heart sank into my stomach.

It felt like an invisible force was crushing my heart. It was getting difficult for me to breath. Watching Macau close to someone is painful. It broke my heart. I wanted to cry. It was obvious, I was not ok.

My eyes became moist. Before anyone see tears fall out of eyes. I immediately walked away before anyone see my face. My body was shaking. I went to our room and locked myself inside the bathroom. I leaned on the door with my eyes closed. I remembered everything that happened today.