Chapter 13

Hey Beliebers!!! Well, if you're reading this story you must be a belieber. Right? Anyway, I'm gonna change it up a little bit. This chapter is mainly gonna be Justin's POV. But will I keep my word? Maybe. I dont even know!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Justin's POV

"Justin!" My mom called "You have a dance rehersal in half an hour." I was sitting in the hotel room, too tired to move. Beep! Beep! I looked on the table next to the bed at my phone. I slowly walked over and looked at the text.

Ryan: What up, dude?

Me: Nothin much. I feel like crap.

Ryan: Why?

Me: youll laugh @ me

Ryan: right. even if its not funny, i'll laugh

Me: gtg. i have rehersal soon

Yes, I feel like crap because of the shopping. And you're probably thinking "Why did you want to go?" But the answer is, well, I really don't know. Yeah I went because I wanted to be with Emma, but shopping is definitely not my thing. 

                                                                                   ****

I waked into the lobby and looked around for Scooter. He was no where in sight. This was not good. I don't know where the rehearsal is and I can't go there by myself. (I don't know, just some weird rule) I saw a familiar blond haired girl walk through the large hotel doors. What was Nicole doing here? "Justin?" She said surprised. I really didn't want to talk to her. She is the kind of annoying girl that you rarely see. I waved and looked away quickly. Her footsteps were getting closer. "Hi." I said. "Wow, I didn't expect to see you here!" she said joyfully. "Neither did I." I said trying not to sound too annoyed. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Oh you know, just checking out the town. I just moved here." 

"Oh." I said. Luckily I saw Scooter right out of the corner of my eye."Look, Nicole, I have to go. But I'll talk to you later." Before she could answer I darted over to Scooter. Nicole is probably the weirdest person I will ever meet. But I have a feeling she was lying about the whole new to town thing. 

                                                                                    ****

"Ten minutes to show time." I heard through my earpiece. I grabbed my microphone and headed to where I would be getting on the stage. "Five minutes." I heard. Yeah I'm pretty nervous. Even though I've been doing this for a while, I still get nervous. But I don't tell anyone that. It can't be that obvious, can it? "Thirty seconds." Here we go. I was thinking to myself. I heard the beginning of Never Say Never and jumped out onto the stage. I started singing and my nervous energy disappeared. 

                                                                                       ****

Emma's POV 

The air was damp and the sidewalk sparkled with water. It was raining an hour ago and I've had nothing to do. I walked down the long sidewalk thinking about, well, could be anything. Then I got to thinking, Are Justin and I official? I mean I really like Justin, but Sean might finally be single.  "Emma?" I heard behind me. I am not in the mood to see anyone right now. I just kept walking. I could here the person's foot steps getting faster. Soon enough Sean was standing right next to me. "Hey." he said. "Hi." I said in return. "What have you been up to? It feels like I haven't seen you in the longest time." Sean said. "Well, I would have seen you, but you seem to spend so much time with your girlfriend." I saw a frown on his face. Maybe that wasn't the right thing to say. "Actually, Rachel and I had a little argument and things aren't going so well."

"Oh." I said. "Well, you can come to me if you want to talk about anything." I started walking again. "Emma! Wait!" I turned around to see Sean walking towards me. "What?" I asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later."

______________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter is short and  I guess i didn't keep my word, but what'd y'all think? I need 4 votes and 4 comments to continue!!!