Chapter 10

Emma's POV

I woke up the next morning with really bad bedhead. I took a shower and got dressed and all that normal getting ready stuff. Then, I went down stairs for breakfast.When I got into the kitchen i saw my mom washing dishes and my brother sitting at the table, eating breakfast and reading a sports magazine. I took my normal seat across from him at the table. He glanced at me and then went back to reading the magazine. The silence in the kitchen was torturing me. I had to say something. "So. . . Nick, how long have you had your girlfriend?" i asked. I had to find out sooner or later. "For about two weeks."

"How come we, or maybe just I, haven't heard about her before?"

"Do you really have to know?" I was about to say yes, but I heard a door shut. I almost forgot about Justin. He walked into the kitchen slowly, not quite sure what to expect. I looked over to him and smile. He smiled back and took the seat next to me. My mom must not have heard him because she turned around and jumped. "When did you get here, Justin?" I assume she means the kitchen, but not quite sure yet. "Like two seconds ago." He said. "Oh." My mom said quickly. "Did dad leave already?" I asked my mom. "Yes. He should be back about an hour after you get home from school." To lazy to eat, I jumped out of my seat and grabbed my back pack. I turned and looked at Justin. His hair was such a mess. I almost laughed out loud, but held it in. "Hey Justin?" I said. "Sorry to rush you, but we have to go catch the bus in about five minutes." He looked at me for a second then answered. "I can drive you and Nick to school?" then he added "If that's okay." He looked at my mom. Nick could drive himself, but I Knew he wouldn't turn down an offer. "That's fine with me." Mom said.

A few minutes later Nick and I got got into Justin's car. And of course, I was forced to sit in the back. Nick was so annoying sometimes.

Justin's POV

Why the hell did I go out in public with my hair looking like this?! After i dropped Nick and Emma off at school, I went to the nearest Starbucksi could find. Let me tell ya, HUGE mistake! I didn't have a hoodie to put over my head, so there was camera's flashing everywhere I go. Oh, and back to the hair, I'll bet you that one of these pictures will be on the cover of a magazine.