Chapter 26

Emma's P.O.V.

~1 Week Later~

I was finally back in school, but there's only three days left. I begged my mom to not make me go but I lost that argument. Oh! You guys probably want to know what made me sick. Well, Brianna has a younger sister and she was sick with the flu. And when I went over to Brianna's house to explain to her what happened when I didn't show up at her house, her sister was home so I'm guessing I got it from her. But now I'm all better and that's all the matters!! Well, not really. Haha, I crack myself up sometimes. Anyway, while I was arguing with my mom about the whole 'stay home from school' thing, Justin just happened to walk in. "Can't I just I just hang out with Justin?" I had said as I grabbed his arm. Justin looked at my mom with a worried look an his face. I thought I'm not gonna hurt you Bieber. "No you're going to school." Mom said.

So now I'm sitting in English bored out of my mind. We have to finish up last minute work before the school year ends. But instead of paying full attention, I was doodling flowers and hearts all over my notebook. Every five minutes I looked up at the clock above the teacher's desk. There was about two more minutes left of this period. Come on clock! Just move a little faster. I like what you do to my hair, tossin' and tease it, run your fingers through it, oh how you do it, go and mess it up, mess it up, baby mess it up. My eyes got wide. Did I forget to set my phone to vibrate. That was my ringtone for a text. Everyone turned they're heads towards me, even my teacher, Mrs. Kurling. I sank down in my seat and grabbed my phone out of my bag. "Emma, who could possibly be calling you now? You shouldn't even be texting in class." Mrs. Kurling said. "I'm sorry." i said nervously. "Would you care to share?" She said giving me a deadly stare. I guess I had no choice. I looked at my phone. It was a text from Justin. Idiot! "It's from Justin. . . er. . . Bieber." I said nervously. I heard giggles across the room. Everyone was still staring at me. "What does it say?" Mrs. Kurling asked, well demanded. "It says. . ." I looked down at the screen. Just then the bell rang. Everyone got out of their seats and went out into the hall. I started to grab my bag but Mrs. Kurling stopped me. "You got away with it this time but next time there's no exception." she said. I nodded and quickly gathered my things and got the hell out of there.

When I reached the hall, I looked at my phone screen. I never got to see what Justin said. 

Justin: Call me NOW!

Me: I can't I'm in school, idiot ;p

Justin: But you HAVE TO

Me: WHY???

Justin: I'll explain when you call me :)

Me: Fine, fine. But if I get in trouble I blame you

Justin: ;p

I walked into the bathroom where, I hope, no one can really find me talking on the phone. i quickly dialed Justin's number. "I knew you'd call me." i heard Justin say on the other line. "Well this better be quick,i have three minutes until next period."

"Okay. I have good news and bad news. What do you want to hear first?"

"Bad news. Let's get it over with."

"I have to leave saturday."

"Um, what about the good news?" I asked getting teary eyed.

"The good news is that next month you can go on tour with me."

"What do you mean that I 'can' go on tour with you?"

"You have to agree to come."

"Well then it's a yes! I'll probably have to ask my parents but from me it's a yes."

"Great."

"Justin I have to go. Talk to you later."

"Bye."

I hung up and rushed out of the bathroom and to my next class. I can't believe I might be going on tour with Justin. But i have to wait a month. Which means i have to wait a month to see Justin. I hope he knows I'm going to miss him.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sry it's so short everyone!!! I had a hard time writing this chapter. This first draft of this chapter was so stupid. So this is the best I could come up with. And for me to update the next chapter, I need 3 COMMENTS AND 3 VOTES. That's it. i usually never ask you guys for votes and comments so it would really mean a lot if you guys gave me some input.  so remember: 3 comments and 3 votes. Don't forget!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh! and I wanna know if I should write another Justin Bieber love story. I won't stop this one so don't worry! 

PEACE<3