Chapter 30

Emma\\\'s P.O.V.

\"Justin! Give it back.\" I said chasing Justin around my front yard.\"Why should I?\" He asked picking up speed. I groaned picking up speed as well. \"Justin give back my phone!\" I yelled. \"Right after I call. . .\" He said not saying who he was going to call. \"Don\'t you dare call anyone!\" I yelled running faster. I could tell he was looking through my contacts. \"Justin!\" I screamed. \"Oh! Who\'s Andrew?\"

\"Nobody! Give me back my phone!\" Justin was starting to slow down. He held the phone up to his ear and came to a complete stop. I haven\'t talk to Andrew in years. What\\\'s he going to think when he sees my name pop up  for the caller ID? \"Hello?\" Justin said in a deep British accent. \"This is Justin Bieber.\" I couldn\'t help but laugh. I caught up to Justin and tried to grab the phone from his hand. He took the phone away from his ear and covered the bottom of the phone with his hand. \"I\'m trying to talk on the phone!\" He said in the same voice. \"What?\" He said to Andrew. \"You don\'t believe I\'m Justin Bieber?\" I grabbed my phone out of Justin\'s hand and put it up to my ear. \"Andrew. It\'s Emma. I\'m so sorry.\"

\"I haven\'t talked to you in a long time.\"

\"Yeah I know.\"

\"So who was that? Nick?\"

\"Um. . No.\" I glanced at Justin to see if I should tell Andrew who it really was. \"No\" he mouthed.

\"Then who was it?\" Andrew said.

\"Not anyone you would know.\" I said. I was about to say more  but before I could, Justin grabbed my phone. Again. \"So, Andrew? How about you come over to Emma\'s?\" Justin said, still using the crazy accent. I looked at Justin with an expression that said What the hell are you doing?! \"Okay. Great!\" Justin said \"See you in ten.\" he said and hung up. \"Justin! What did you just do?!\" I screamed. \"I invited Andrew over!\" he said in his accent. \"Lose the accent. It\\\'s starting to creep me out. And I thought we were going to have the day to ourselves.\"

\"Come on, Emma. You don\'t want to have a little fun?\"

\"Wait, I thought you didn\'t want me to tell Andrew who you were?\"

\"He\'ll figure it out when he gets here.\" I rolled my eyes and started heading into the house. \"How do you know Andrew?\" Justin asked when I reached the porch. \"Oh, um, we used to be really close friends.\" I said keeping my head down. \"What happened?\" he asked before I could escape inside. \"It\'s a long story.\" I said and continued to walk forward.

The next few minutes I sat alone in the recliner and Justin sat on the couch. What am I going to do? I haven\'t seen Andrew since our breakup. Oh. Uh, you didn\'t know about that did you? I\'ll tell you more later. Knock Knock Knock. Someone was knocking on the front door but I just stayed where I was. \"Are you going to get that?\" Justin asked. \"Oh, yeah.\" I said slowly getting up. \"You coming?\" I said walking out of the room. \"I\'ll be right here when you get back.\" he said. I shook my head and headed towards the door. Here we go. The moment I\'ve been dreading for years. I put my hand on the cold door handle and pushed it down and pulled the door opened. Andrew was standing there. His green eyes looking at me for a long while. \"Hey, Andrew\" My hands were shaking. Wow he looks hot. Wait. No. I have a boyfriend. \"Hi, Emma. Long time no see, huh?\" he said. I nodded then said in almost a whisper \"Yeah.\" We stood there for a few extra seconds. \"So can I, um, come in?\" He asked. \"Oh.\" I said realizing that I didn\'t invite him in. \"Yeah, sure. Come on in.\" I closed the door behind him and made my way make to the living room.

While turning the corner I bumped into Justin and soon enough his lips were on mine. I pulled away. \"Not now.\" I said through clenched teeth. \"I\'m sorry, luv.\" He said in his fake accent again. I looked back at Andrew, his eyes wide. \"So Justin Bieber was really the one who was calling.\" He said looking at Justin. \"Yeah.\" Justin said and held out his hand. \"Nice to meet you.\" He added. Andrew shook his hand and then there was an awkward silence. \"So, Emma. How long have you known Justin?\" 

\"We met at that school function not too long ago.\"

\"You actually went? I thought that wasn\'t your kind of thing.\"

\"I was forced to go. Where you there?\"

\"Yeah but for only an hour. Didn\'t really have time to talk.\" I nodded and stood there. Now I have to deal with Sean and Andrew. What have I gotten myself into?

~After Andrew Leaves~

I shut the door behind Andrew and turned around to glare at Justin. "What?" He asked. "Why did you do that?!" I almost screamed. "Just for a little fun, Em."

"Well it wasn't fun for me."

"Look, I'm sorry. I won't do it again unless you want me too."

"Thank you." I said starting to walk towards the stairs.

"You're not going to forgive me?" Justin said walking towards me. I walked backwards and hit the wall and Justin kept walking towards me until our faced were just inches apart. My heart started beating really fast. What's his goal here? His eyes were pouring into mine. "Fine. I forgive you." I whispered. Now his lips were closer to mine than before. "Good." he said and turned around and walked over to the front door. I stayed pressed up against the wall. I looked at him with a confused look. "Oh," he said "You thought. . . . " It's like he read my mind. Yes, I did think he was going to kiss me guess I was wrong. I gave a slight smile in return. "Well I guess that's kind of what it looked like." he said. I nodded slightly, still leaning against the wall. "Hey, Justin." I said. He looked at me with a look that said continue. "Is it okay if I have a couple minutes to myself?" I asked. "Yeah sure." he said putting his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. "Sorry. I just need to, um, just think things over." I pulled away from Justin and made my way up the stairs. I feel bad for leaving Justin alone. But I really want to be alone for a little bit.

Once I reached my room, I sat at my desk and put my head in my hands. What am I going to do? I kissed Sean while I'm sating Justin and I just saw my ex, Andrew, not too long ago. But I'm more worried about Justin finding out about when Sean kissed me at the party last night. Should I tell him? You have to be honest don't you? I just don't know if I can. I could feel the tears coming like they were on the back of my eyelids. I can't cry. Not now at least. After a few minutes of trying to hold in my tears, they fell down my cheeks like a waterfall. A couple sobs escaped but nothing loud enough that anyone could hear. 

I've been crying for about what seemed like more than five minutes, but that was all it was. I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear Justin come in. He layed a hand on my shoulder and that's when I noticed he was there. "Emma?" He asked "Are you okay?" I tried to pull myself together, but I just couldn't. I shook my head and closed my eyes. "Did I say something or do anything?" Justin asked. I shook my head again without opening my eyes. "Do you want me to leave you alone?" He asked. And that's when I lost it again. I stood up from the desk chair and turned around and starting to cry into Justin's shoulder. He lead me to my bed and had me sit down. He sat down next to me and put an arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" I couldn't answer that question. i can't let Justin know what happened. I just couldn't. "I just," I began, "I just needed to let it out. It's been a while since I cried last." I lied. Let's hope he bought it. "Look," he said "If it's anything I did I'm really sorry."

"No it wasn't." I said laughing a little bit. For a while we just sat there. I wonder what he was thinking about.

"This might not be the best question to ask you right now but, um, do you like me because I'm the Justin Bieber, or just Justin Bieber?" I looked at him with a surprised look. I can't believe he would even question that!

"I like you for you. Not because you're famous." i said. And I wasn't lying. I really meant it and I hope he knows that. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I know it sucked but this chapter just went downhill fast. The next might be better. I really hope it is. idk!!! anyway, let me know what you think cuz u guys have different opinions! well thanks for reading 30 chapters into the story!!!! You guys r amazing!!!