Chapter 4

Justin's POV

I walked throught the doors. I could tell every eye was on me. Did I mention that I can't show my face until I get on stage? I walked to center stage and put down my hood. I heard screams and saw wide eyed people. "Hey everyone," I said "You probably already know this but, I'm Justin Bieber and I am the special guest." Most of the people in the room were speechless.

Emma's POV

Ohmygosh! I have never seen anyone famous this close before. I'm not a hater and I'm not a belieber. The thought never actually crossed my mind. His music was okay and he was a pretty desent guy. But you know what, he's famous, so I screamed anyway. "Ohmybieber! It's the Justin Bieber!!!" Brianna screamed in my ear. "I am so happy to be here. And to hang out with you guys. I'll be walking around and talking to people." Justin said. He started to walk off stage when his eyes landed on me.

Justin's POV

Just as I was about to walk of stage, I the most beautiful girl. She must have known I was staring because she turned away and blushed. I awkwardly lept off the stage onto the gym floor.

I spent my night being trampled. Let me tell ya; not fun. I couldn't stop thinking about the girl. She had to be around here somewhere. There she is! My heart was pounding inside my chest. But she was talking to some other guy. Was he her boyfriend?

Emma's POV

My brother walked up to me and kept telling me that he was so surprised and that the school had enough money to have Justin Bieber come here. Basically he just repeated my thoughts. I turned my head to the right and saw Justin standing on the other side of the room. "I'm going to see if I can get an autograph." I said to Nick and walked towards Justin. I walked up to him with a smile on my face. "Hey." I said. "I was wondering if I could get your autograph." I bet I sounded so stupid right now. His face showed an expression of disbelief. "Sure, no problem," he said "where should I sign." he had a point. "Um. . . Let me go get something from my brother. I'll be right back," I turned in the other direction and walked away.

"Wait!" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Justin following after me. "I never asked you what your name is."

"Emma." I said.

"It's nice to meet you." he said with a huge pathetic smile. And with that, I gave a little smile and walked away to go find my brother.

Justin's POV

     I watched her walk away. Wow. I thought to myself. It seemed like the next second she was standing in front of me again. This time with. . .a shoe? "He gave me his shoe," she said "Don't know why, haha." She handed me the shoe and I grabbed a pen out of my pocket. I signed: Never let you go <3 Justin. She looked at what I wrote. "Thank you." She was about to walk away, but I said "Do you wanna do something?" I almost didn't say it but I'm so glad that I did.

"Like what?"

"Well, I kinda want to get to know you better."

"Kinda?" I really liked her personality.

"I mean I want to get to know you better."

"What do you want to know?"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sry bout all of the changing point of views. It kinda just ended up that way.

VoTe

CoMmEnT

FaN                                                                           PEACE:)