Chapter 16

Justin's POV

I couldn't fall back asleep after the phonecall. What had Emma wanted to say? It couldn't be something I did, could it? Well, now I'm sitting on the couch eating a bowl of cereal for breakfast. This seems oddly pathetic. I could be doing something productive right now. And I know exactly what that productive something is going to be

***

About 20 minutes later I see a huge high school stand before me. I walk through the parking lot, seeing buses and cars pulling in and out. She has to be around here somewhere. Running towards the school, I look in all directions, looking to see if Emma was close by. I was about to run up the stairs into the school but then I remembered something. I'm Justin Bieber. Every girl would come running and screaming if they saw me. I guess I have no chance of finding her now. I look around one more time before turning back. As I slowly walk towards my car, I lift my head and see Emma walking down the stairs of the bus. She was talking to some friends. I'm sorry to interupt her but "Emma!" I called while running over to her.

She had a look of shock on her face. She stopped in her tracks and her friends were starring at her then  at me. Emma mumbled something and she and her friends walked away in the other direction. What did I do?

Emma's POV

"Emma!" I heard someone call. I looked ahead and saw Justin looking at me. What is he doing?! I was too embarassed to talk to him. "Come on guys," I said to Brianna and Rachel. "Let's go." I quickley turned around and walked the opposite direction of Justin.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, I know its really short but I didn't know what else to write for this chapter.Well I need you to do something for me. I need 3 comments and 3 votes if you wanna know what happens. Thats not much at all. Let me know ur thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)