🖇Chapter Thirteen🖇

Zoey was with Emily baking some cakes to distract her from the threat of Victoria. Zoey wasn't sleeping easily and the voices returned. Zoey kept her ear defenders on and she didn't want anyone touching her not even Jared.

Zoey was having a bad day and she didn't want to be touched or disturbed so the pack and Jared respected it. She hid in the spare room curled into her soft blankets and watched her movies in silence. Emily left food and drinks by Zoey's comfort zone and left her to be alone for the day.

Zoey's comfort zone-

Jared popped upstairs to check on Zoey and found her asleep

Jared popped upstairs to check on Zoey and found her asleep. Jared sat in the room for peace of mind and to make Zoey feel secure," I'm here, you can talk to me I'm here," Jared says softly. Zoey turned her body and lay with Jared and held his arm not wanting more physical contact at the moment.

Ziva was protecting Charlie and Bella but was getting pissed off with Bella being obnoxious and rude to her. Charlie had a go at her and told her to be grateful to Ziva or to fuck off back to her mom's as he was done with the disrespect from her.

The pack didn't have any in catching Victoria and were getting frustrated themselves. Sam decided that they needed a break from it all and to start afresh another day. Sue Clearwater came to the house to find Zoey."Hey Zoey, I know you having a day off from being social but I was wondering do you want to sleep at my house with Seth and have a mini break from here?" Sue says softly.

Zoey nods and lets Sue pick her up," I'll bring her back when she's comfortable enough, I think it's all overwhelmed her, to be honest, she just needs a break from the supernatural for a short while," Sue smiles softly before leaving with Zoey and her puppies.

"I agree," Sam nods. Jared goes to go with Sue but Sam stops him, "Let her go to Sue's for a while alone as she needs the break from the supernatural. It's too much for her," Sam says calmly. Jared nods and lets Zoey go to Sue's for the night.

Seth was waiting for Zoey and he saw his mom walking towards him with a sleeping Zoey." Hi mom, hi Zoey," Seth says gently. Zoey wakes up to see Seth standing there," Want to sleep in my bed with me? Or not I'll sleep on the floor?" Seth says with a smile."Can you stay with me?" Zoey asks softly." Sure come on," Seth says with a smile.

Zoey goes with Seth to his room and the two get settled into his bed for the night as Sue and Harry had the dogs for Zoey. Jake and Jared were on patrol, Jared looked to see Zoey sleeping with Seth and was getting Jealous.

Seth and Zoey-

"Stop it, she loves you sometimes Autistic children have days where a different person like Seth gives them a break from a nice routine," Jake says

"Stop it, she loves you sometimes Autistic children have days where a different person like Seth gives them a break from a nice routine," Jake says." I know, it's just hard seeing her in Seth's arms happy," Jared says sadly walking away with Jake following him. Seth kept Zoey close all night long and Zoey felt everything was settling back down.

*

Chapter thirteen is done ✔️ short chapter but my chapters will be short and long depending on the content!

How was this chapter?

Loving Seth x Zoey scenes?

Who feels bad for Jared?

Ready for more?