♻️Chapter Twenty♻️

It was Harry's funeral, and Bella wasn't around. Zoey stayed near Charlie, Ziva, Jared, and Seth the entire time. Leah was too angry for Zoey to go near, and Jared never left Zoey's side." I don't want to feel any more deaths," Zoey says sadly." And you won't, okay?" Jared says softly. Zoey softly nods and Jared hugs her.

Seth made his way over to Zoey despite having no imprint bond or reason to be near her. She has always been his friend and his anchor," Hey Seth do you want a Zoey hug?" Zoey says softly. "Please?" Seth pleads sadly and Zoey hugs Seth as he hugs her tightly.

"Let's go and say goodbye, Seth," Zoey says softly." I don't want to, I just want him to come home," Seth cries softly." He's never far away Seth not really," Zoey says softly kissing Seth's head.

Zoey, Jared, Seth, Charlie, Ziva, Leah and Sue all sat in the front as the funeral went on, everyone was saying their goodbyes and they lowered their heads to Harry.

"Hi sorry, are we late?" A lady's voice was heard and everyone turned to see a native lady with a Teen son and and preteen girl next to her and both Seth and Leah imprinted on them.

"No not at all Maze, this must be Jey and Naomi right?" Sue says softly." Yeah say hi you guys," Maze says with a sad smile." Hi, nice to meet you, madam," Jey says and Naomi waves hello." God, I'm sorry Sue, I should have come around more but I have been in a horrible situation for years and only got free when I heard," Maze says.

"No, it's okay, just glad you're here now," Sue smiles softly." Everyone this was Harry's childhood girl best friend who left when we were all kids but came home every summer till she was eighteen," Sue introduced Maze to everyone.

Everyone waved hello and greeted Maze, Jey and Naomi. Seth was stunned to have imprinted so soon and on his dad's funeral." Go and say hello," Zoey nudged him." But I can't my dad-" Seth says but Zoey cuts him off," Would want you to be happy and talk to your imprint," Zoey says softly.

Jey made the first step toward Leah who was angry but saw her imprint coming her way," Hi I'm Jey, I'm your dad's friend's son and I'm seventeen turning eighteen in three months," Jey said with a smile." Leah and I'm nineteen years old," Leah smiled for the first time in a while.

Naomi made her way to Zoey and Seth," Hi I'm Naomi, you're really pretty, I love your hair," Naomi says with a smile." Thank you, you're my age aren't you?" Zoey asked." I am I'm ten turning eleven," Naomi nods." You're Seth aren't you?" Naomi asked." I am sorry, I just-" Seth says." It's okay, you just lost your dad it's not easy," Naomi says softly hugging Seth.

Seth slowly hugs Naomi and Zoey goes over to Charlie, Ziva and Jared. Jared hugs Zoey," Let's all have something to eat and drink now and raise a toast to Harry," Billy says with a soft smile. Everyone began to sit down and drink and eat," Harry Clearwater I hope you find peace in the other life, we got it from here," Sam says with a smile.

Zoey lay in Jared's arms and he kept her close to him. The funeral went well and everyone headed home. Zoey waved goodbye to everyone and Zoey thought about something and went up to Ziva." Ziva?" Zoey says softly.

Ziva turned around and faced Zoey who looked like she had something on her mind."What's wrong sweetie?" Ziva asked softly." Can I call you mom? I want to call you mom," Zoey asked softly and Charlie smiled at them both.

Ziva was a bit taken aback and looked at Charlie who nodded in response."Yes, you can if that's what you want," Ziva smiles softly." Of course, I want to! You're my mom!" Zoey grins.

Ziva and Zoey hug one another and they all head home to enjoy pizza and family movies together. Not knowing that Bella and the Cullens were returning.

*
Chapter 20 is done ✔️ Seth and Leah have imprinted!!

How was this chapter?

Ready for more?

Who expected Zoey to want to call Ziva's mom?

Are we ready for Paul's mini OC book to come out soon?