♤Chapter Fifteen♤

Zoey was at home getting ready for therapy and medication sessions with Sue and her father Phil Dwyer. Zoey was nervous to see him again and she had to go alone because it was court-ordered." But why can't you come?" Zoey cries to Charlie.

"Because it needs to be you and your dad, so you can talk properly about why he chose to not be a dad to you and ask anything you want," Charlie explains."I don't want to talk," Zoey says quietly holding her toy close." Zoey for five minutes go talk with him, Sue will pull you out if it gets too much for you okay?" Charlie says softly.

Zoey nods slowly and Charlie puts his hand out to Zoey which she takes and he lifts her."I promise Zoey, if it's getting too much Sue will bring you out and we'll go for ice cream and milkshakes at Cora's dinner how does that sound?" Charlie says with a smile." Yes please," Zoey nods with a grin.

Charlie drove Zoey to the reservation hospital and they went to the children's ward." Hiya Zoey, ready for this?" Sue asked gently." No. Promise you'll get me out if I get overwhelmed?" Zoey asks gently." Of course, come on," Sue says putting her hand out. Zoey takes her hand and they enter the therapy room before Zoey goes to mediation with her dad Phil Dwyer.

"So Zoey how are you getting on now you know everything?" Sue asked gently." I think I'm doing a lot better now but I am scared that she gonna hurt me and I'm number one on her hit list," Zoey says sadly." Zoey you know you have Ziva, Charlie, and everyone on the reservation to look after you now," Sue says gently.

Zoey nods," I don't like I have to talk with my dad, he's never been a dad like my mother, I want Charlie and Ziva back I don't like it," Zoey cries a little." I know sweetheart just see Phil for a little while then you can go and see Charlie and Ziva for ice cream and milkshakes," Sue smiles softly.

Sue opens the door and Phil walks in and Zoey backs up from him," Hey Zoey, how are you doing sweetheart?" Phil says with a smile." I brought you some more dog teddies," Phil says softly. Zoey crosses her arm and goes into a corner," I know I screwed up with you but will you let me try again?" Phil asks.

Zoey doesn't answer and Phil gets closer to Zoey and touches her, Zoey screams and lashes out hitting him. Sue quickly goes to Zoey's side," Hey it is alright. You don't have to be here, go and find Charlie it's okay," Sue says softly.

Zoey gets up and runs out to find Charlie, "Hey kiddo, it's alright I'm here," Charlie says softly kissing Zoey's head."Take me home Daddy please," Zoey says quietly."Okay let's go and get ice cream and milkshakes and head home," Charlie says with a soft smile.

Zoey and Charlie went to Cora's dinner for ice cream and milkshakes." I got to go back tomorrow?" Zoey says quietly." You do sorry, but I'll be in the room sweetheart this time round," Charlie says softly." I want you to be in the room," Zoey nods as she eats her mango and coconut ice cream and Strawberry and cream milkshake.

The pack were chasing after the redhead while Zoey was away with Charlie. Jared was missing her as she was missing him. Ziva was helping the pack out as she wanted to ensure Zoey's safety and the pack's imprints. Emily had Paul and the imprints around whilst Jake, Embry, Sam and Jared were all out with Ziva.

*

Chapter fifteen is done ✔️  Zoey is doing therapy and medication sessions with Sue and her father Phil Dwyer. Zoey called Charlie Daddy!!

How was this chapter for you?

How do we feel about Zoey's character?

How sweet is her bond with the pack and Charlie?

Ready for more?