Chapter 2 :Connor

Im woken by the calling of my name.

"Mia where are you. come out
now... you need to feed."The man snarls.

I flinch and swallow back the foul taste in my mounth. Its Rustys freind. Who's his tutour on how-to- live -with -a- woman.

So if you thinks the students bad you now get to meet the teacher.

" My Mia dear. Come on im hungry too." gagging I come out from under the bed as he enters the bathroom. Whithout knocking by the way. I mean I know im not in there but still.

I stand and sit on the bed.

Any second now...

Then as if on cew comes connor.

" Morning my Mia. I have something special for you today" Then he kisses my hand and pulls out large wine glasses. He snaps his fingers and in the middle of the room sits 2 chairs and a table. He pulls me up off the bed and pulls me to my chair.

Oh this is connor my husbands best- vamp freind.

Without a word he sits too then pours blood in my glass out of the blood containers humans sell us.

The bottles of blood come in the morning. The same way the humans get milk, we get delivered blood. Over the centuries we managed to find peace with the poor humans.

Only royals are born into vampires and progress over time. Only royals can go out in the sun.

After Eve a billion people were abruptly turned into vamps. They could have children. Vampires can produce off-springs but not with humans.

The growth of vampires grew rapidly now half the world was vamps and the other half humans. yet we all live in peace. We still have the poor people and rich people and only one country is free of vamps amd that's poor china. No one talks of that country.

That country is private and cut off from the world. No one unless born there can enter it...also No one can leave it. They know of nothing but there world. Well so is said.No one Knows.

I flash back to reality when I feel a shooting pain in my kneck. I slap at the beast there.

" what the-" I start but a slap across my face cuts me off. Because of the one who slapped me I go sailing across the room as if he'd actually thrown me. Damn vamp strength.

"Damn you" I yell at him.

"What?" connar chokes out. confusion floods his eyes and I realize why. I have never spoken of such term out of my head. It is a foreign word. A very odd term. I don't know where it's from but I've allways said it.

Well in my head.e.g im on about the word damn.

" Mia... what is this dam you speak of" he asks completley flustered when I approach him with a hostile glare in my eyes.

" Oh connor you promised me something special. im still waiting." I stand pushed up against him my hands stroking his chest.

Yes mia this could work. I hadn't thought of china but now it makes sense. I am to run away to this china and no on shall know. One issue however I must escape first. It's not so easy. Even guards can't escape.

" Oh come on connar you must have known." he stands stock still.

I know what I must do. I snap my fingers and I stand in my best silkyist undergarden ever. My best set yet with lace and a bow as well.

I know what your thinkin'why don't I just click myself out of here...but its not that easy. The rooms enchanted. nothing can enter or leave at the power of my hands. I can only snap things closer to me but I can't transport myself out of this room, because as I said earlier magic door.