Chapter 15: Lukes pov!

LUKES POV:

I reach out to pull her closer. But she's gone. My hand lands on my nlack leather sofa.

My hands ball up into fists as I try to keep myself from freaking out.

She can't of gone far she doesn't even remember this place. It'll be fine.

I get up and walk out of the house to find her.

I look out the window to find her freaking out just about 10 minuets down the road.

She's pressed the button to stop the cars. I begin to lauph at her expression untill I see some one stop and talk to her.

I freeze. My face hardens. I punch the wall in anger as I see her walk away with him.

Oh my what am I doing. I hardly know the girl. Im such a jelous nerd. Just kill me now there's the bleaming girl from next door.

"Why is Josh with that girl?" She asks glaring at Mia.

" Josh?"

"Yes Josh you idiot. Can't you see him. There going into the pub." She growls.

" Oh few I thought it was a stalker. He's just introducing her to the neighbourhood. " I explain breathing out in relief.

Oh wait I need to go check on her they may not know her situation. Oh she's gonna be so confused.

I mean I'm gonna go to the pub to do what you do at the pub. Yeah manly stuff

....

I cannot believe I just said that. MANLY stuff what the f**k

I ignore the crazy woman beside me and go to tell Jessica im going to the pub.

I walk as slowly as I can trying to not speed walk like a mental case.

Hmm... what shall I say to her. Something funny. Something good and awesome and so brilliant she will swoon over it for years.

Oh I can't wait it's gonna be ...well awesome.

I walk threw the door and over to her table ready to say it.

" Was I not fun enough?" I ask.

She looks up shocked her eyes glimmer with it. An expression she wears alot to honest.

Mainly around me. Of if I do anything a bit overly freindly.

If you don't know what I mean, I mean just holding her. Or just staring into the depths of her big curious eyes. Into her brocken soul.

When I hold her hand and kiss it. When I kiss her gently. When I act like a true gentlemen.

I assume it's either because she's never experienced it or because she just doesn't feel the same way. Probuly both.

"N-n-n-no. You are amazing I was just... and then..." She passes the boys and they each give me a little wave while she blabbers on flustered.

She takes my arm and drags me outside.

I follow her shocked.

I think she realised you werent listening but waving at the boys.

The boys give me a thumbs up and I shrug my shoulders and give them the 'I-already-pulled-so-hands-off' look.

I pass threw the door and there lauphter echos threw the room.

I fight a smile as she stops me dead in my tracks on the path.