Chapter 10: The white van!

I wake up in the strangest of places. There's these poles and these packs of... blood. There's these pipes stuck in me. I freeze when I see a woman walk in. Her shirt claims she is a nurse which I assume is some kind of medic.

Her finger is cut and I have this desire like I had before. The blood there pumping in me is doing nothing. This doesn't clench the thirst.

She comes closer to me and her bloody finger is crossing directly over my face. *

I watch it drip on my clothes. She still hasn't noticed. Her hand reaches for something behind me. And her finger passes back across my face and a drop lands on my lips.

Her lips move and I realise shes talking. The blood stays on my lips. I crave to wipe it away.

"...Are you oka..." her voice drifts out again. She stares at the monitor and I find it's makeing a strange noise.

"This is the hostpital. We help the ill. Which is why we are helping yo..." The womans voice drifts off again.

The woman seems to notice the ear raking noise... goes louder the more I crave to lick my lips.

She's now shouting and pressing things. She's yelling at me, yet all I can think of is the blood and that noise. What is it from? What does it stand for and why is it sending this woman mad?

I have a feeling this thing is too do with me.

People come into the room now and as they look away I lick my lips. I look at my reflection and my pupels go black. The blue in my eyes runs out. I stare at this in horror.

I leap from the bed so fast it shocks me and I fall to the floor. I tear off the things connected to me. **

I then look for my bag grab it and watch everyone as I move to the door.

Everyone appears to be moving in slow motion as I watch them. It feels like my world has sped up. They still turn there heads looking for where I fell. I find im threw the door before the person says " where is she?"

I run down the halls and stop as I reach this door. I go to push it but it opens before I even get close.

I cock my head to the side and lauph at the strange door. I then say thank you and run dwn the street.

"Stop... please come back." I want too stop and run back when I hear the boys voice calling after me. But I can't stop.

I run and run. The night sky is black and the moon lights up my way as I run forward.

I abruptly stop at the sound of something like I've never heard before. A moving object races past me and the wind is blown in my face. My hair goes mad and I can't help but love the feel.

I've been running for hours I can see the sun peeping into veiw. I stare as more of these objects pass me. These have no horses pulling them. I stare in wonder as they pass. How? I lauph at these objects.

I see this is fun and begin to chase the objects. I find I am still faster but they are fast. They can catch up with me in 180 seconds after I've stopped. Usually it takes an hour.

Then one thing stops and pulls up infront of me. " Are you allright girly." Asks the man.

His moveing object seems a lot bigger then the rest and is white. Plain white.

"You like my van. You wanna see the back of it it's great what I got in there. Out of this world." The man tells me. He stays seated but pressing something and a black belt comes across his face. No that's not a belt.

The man is dressed diffrently. But not like the boy different. I mean weird. His eyes are dark. And his features show a strange lust that feels familiar. This makes me feel fear and I step away. He get's out and takes my hand. I try to relax this man is old and wise. But something feels off.