Chapter 20: Entity?

Well I then feel the most strangest energy pass through me I sense it circle kaylee and then return passing straight through me again.

I don't feel it by a brush of a shoulder or the touch of a sleeve or even the rustle of clothing but just this simple certainty of someone having passed through me.

When I say through me I mean through me I feel all of the emotions of the person and I become too tired and just as im about to fall, it leaves. But its essence I can follow.

J try to move put of the way but the thing as it crosses paths with me is just too big it takes up the hwhole room like an entity. And im just drowning in it.

I search for where luke has disappeared too and my focus becomes fuzzy I begin to loose my conscious when somehow I feel kaylee step threw me to take my place and take my control of my body.

She doesn't say anything but she stands with me and I slide out of my body almost.

I feel my soul being guided backwards to the place kaylee lives.

It is here I am finally dropped to the floor. I lie there watching threw half open eyes. Kaylee steps into the center of the entity. She grips the hands of her body and kneels before it. I can feel the strength being drained out of her and once I catch my breath I jump in to help her.

Together we heal her wounded body together we fight the deathly entity and together we achieve united power. Im not doing all of the work but neither is kaylee it is us both and we have now become-

Please don't finish that sentence for a second time Mia it Is SO cringy. Thank you.

... ok ...

Please keep telling them whats happening though omg this is the best part...

Oh yes right...

So then we pull kaylees body up. It contains no soul so stands lifeless waiting to be occupied.

We look into kaylees bodys eyes and find a number. 353! We stand stock still. And then in a blink of an eye kaylee is gone. I hear the opening and slaming of the door for a second time before the hands that lie lifeless before me begin to squeeze.

I smile up at kaylee and she smiles down at me.

"I think it's time to go save your daughter. " I whisper.

The tears fall fast from her very scared eyes and soon we both are hokding on to each other crying the most happiest tears.

Then a crash sounds throughout tge house and we turn to find the entity to ve gone. Nothing is there but her. Ever Bloom.

"Do you think..."

"Is she..."

We both pause. I squeeze kaylee before standing straighter and walking towards the figure.

I crouch before her and lift up her head. I place my fingers to her kneck and feel nothing.

I open her eyes and the number 896! Is imprinted there. I turn my head to Kaylee. I shake my head and let my head drop a tear falls and I feel a hand wipe it away.

Luke pulls me to him and holds me.

Kaylee runs over and luke hugs her too. We all hold on to each other fear of the uninventible.

Fear of our soon to come goodbyes.

-----------------------------------------------------

SO THE BOOK IS COMMING TO A CLOSE. ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THIS WILL BE THE END OF MIA-ANN CATHERINE. THANK YOU FOR STAYING ON SO LONG AND DARING TO READ MY BOOK.
TRULY AM THANKFUL.

ENJOY AND KEEP READING !