Chapter 6:Isabella...

I test out the bath and carefully place Izzy in. I expect her to scream but she just stares at the sudden burst of water rising to the correct level and heat around her. I examine everything and catch her trying to copy me.

She smiles up at me and I smile back.

I can tell she allready loves you. your so motherly Mia. Your a natural at this. Did you have a daughter. im 20. same here. well yes I did when I was 19 but when I turned 20 they took her off of me and claimed I wasn't a 'suitable' mother. who would take a child off of some one. we would never do that here. Yes well your in the 1900's ...and you all live hapily with vampires. who cares... Well what year are you in. 2003. were a hundred years ahead of you. That must because it was a hundred years later when Eve ate the fruit amd became- let me guess she 'Vamped out'.

"Meemee me?" Whispers Izzy.
" yess Izzy" I whisper back, after washing out the last bubbles from her hair.

"me...re...re.." I lauph at her attempt to say ready.

" yes your ready Izzy"

I pull her out and rap her up in a shawl.

Is that your towel. Emm yes if thats what you use after a wash.

I then take her into her room. I tie her shoulder length hair up in a bun and then pick out a flowery green dress: Frilly strips down the front, till it reaches the a change in material.

I then find a phototaker and snap an image of her facing down. I race up to her and poke her nose to get her attention.

" MeeeMeeMee."Squeals izzy.

" What Izzy?" I ask.

She points to the floor befor running behind me.

"Oh it's a spider Izzy.look,I'll show you.Come on."I put my hand out infront of the spider. I sense it's fear. I keep as still as I can and he finally climbs my hand.

Euwwwww stop Mia. Mia stop. It's done nothing wrong kay. Yet. Kay realy. Mia really.

I pull my dress from under my knees and lean closer to Izzy. Whith my free hand I pull her closer.

" Hold your hands out. Like this.... there we go. Now you ready" She nods her head and I gently place the spider in her hands. She suddenly bursts into a fit of giggles.

"Tickle..." she giggles again and I realize it's spidery feet are tickling her hand. She then screaches with glee.

" Izzy, are you okay iz-" penny runs in from the bedroom.

" Penny she's fine. Look." penny moves closer and sees what her amazing daughter is doing.

"She looks so gorgeous and clean. Thank you Mia." pennys features brighten quickly and she looks me directly in the eye.

Thats deep Mia.

" Realy,thank you Mia. You have done all of this for us. How can I repay you. Anything."

oh no penny you didn't just start Miq off. Here it comes...

" please...just be happy for me. I need you two to be allright. I need this to work. I need you two Happy." I stop and smile at Penny.

Pennys eyes light up. She quickly turns to Izzy and she helps her to find somewhere for the spider.

Wow you are so cliché. Mia "oh Just be happy. Please. If your not happy I'll surrender my own life and I'll give my soul to you. Anything. you are my everything. No matter anything. Where theres a-" .Kaylee. Bit too far I know. When do you wreckon I should have stopped...