Chapter 19:Finding kaylee

It takes a week for me to finally come around into human society.

Although I feel amazing now- as I sit on the train thats leading me to kaylees home- I still can not bring myself to remember those dark days, I recently escaped from.

I don't remember much of it.

So it's good in a way I guess.

Yes it's amazing Mia but you need to get off now!

I jump out of my seat and run threw the closing door.

Luke is already on the sidewalk awaiting my presence.

"Come on you need to focus Mia."
Luke tells me and I bow my head in shame as my cheeks blush away.

"Look at me Mia."luke lifts my head so my eyes are level with his."I love you. But I'd rather not loose you again." His soft tone makes the announcement even better.

I crush him close and he lets out a shaky lauph.

I quickly release him "Oh my I am ever so sorry luke. I forget my own strength on occasion." He chuckles and pulls me along.

People push past us but as soon as I glance at them they move away. Some stand gawking others just bow there heads in shame of staring.

Mia you can not even get threw a tube station without people pausing to stare and take photos I mean seriously how do YOU not know how gorgeous you are.

I hate them staring it's so uncomfortable. If thet knew I was the queen-to-be then I'd understand, but they don't they just stare!

You are so blind. You have vampire strength and eyes and even recovery yet you can't see it.

I mean theres just nothing to stare at it's ridiculous.

See even now Mia you can't even listen. It's just torture.

You don't even understand.

You never ev-

"Mia stop. You too kaylee, we need her to tell us where to go from here."
Spoilsport.

Manipulator.

Kill joy.

Fun hater.

Total bu-

"Guys please!" Luke exclaims a little frustrated "Just tell me directions kaylee!"

Carry the path down the street. Turn left at the first alleyway you see. Then upon reaching the alleyway pass threw it and infront of you is my place.

Will anyone be inside.

I begin moving forward towards the direction she pointed out.

In her head I see everything she sees from her past memory. I see the houses to my left and how quite a lot of things have changed from then and now.

I don't know Mia.

***************

Kaylee stops screaming and so do I. We both stare at the thing sat infront if us.

Its head flops to the side and on the floor is a heap of the most gorgeous coloured hair. It's a deep brown with parts of blonde. The colours seep into each other.

This is a beuty in comparison to yhe rotting corpse beside it.

It's bloos has run freely and now stains the white carpet. A few bugs leap threw it and the once white chair is now read and brown with old and new blood.

The corpse lies lifeless in the chair. It's arms flop over the sides and its legs sit a few feet away only attached by a few bits of skin and strings of this body stuff?

I don't know anything of what this is but the body looks so disjointed in this perfect humble home.

Kaylee has gone silent and she keeps repeating the word "me?"

I want to join her and hide away. But luke is passed out on the floor and Im the only one wide awake.

There is no description for what has happened to kaylee. It is nothing I have seen before.

But what i wonder is how no one has seen this, or at least smelt it.

How?

---------------------------------------------------