Chapter 7: The plan...

"Food service princess."calls the human foodator. He is such a creepy man he chops off the cows leg and makes me watch him as he pours its blood into the tank of blood which I get to drink. I get to have 3liters of blood a day.

Sounds a lot but for vampires it's realy not.

Again for the 360th time I watch him cut off each body part of the animals and pour there blood into the tank.

Wow Mia 360 who new. Its been a whole year since you accidentally teleported yourself directly into the cell they wanted you in.

For the millionth time kaylee I didn't. It was the drug. As soon as I try to go somewhere the drug would force me to think I want to come here.

Well lucky it's rubbed off now. Yet you still will not 'snap' out of here. It's not that simple the cell is blocked just like my old room was. I had escaped only to land right where I started again. You raging on about it every second of the day does NOT help!

I take a deep breath and focus on the silly man infront of me.

"...Next im going to tear open your stomach." He keeps talking and the final thing he says is " And finally im going to wripp out your heart and give it to the dogs to chew on." He starts to lauph just like he always does after hes told me how he's going to destroy me.

" How was it that time?" he asks.

"Well i am extremely disappointed... it wasn't even original. I mean was that the best you could come up with. It was terrible. A chikd could comeup with a betterway than
that." He bows his head and leaves after my little tantrum.

Harsh Mia. It is his 360th story. Give him a break. Well it wasn't even a little bit thrilling. Well sorry your death wasn't quite exciting enough for you. It's fine I just hope you do better next time.

*************

Today is different than any other day. Today is Izzy's birthday. This time last year I was snapping out of her home and landing in a pitch black cellar. The wall was black the door was black the floor was cold damp and black. I sat there for days lonely in this black boxed cellar.

There was no means of escape yet all I could think of were the twins. They were ill when I left. I don't know how they are and I don't dare asking. If I do they could be put in grave danger.

I just wish I knew they were all safe.

In the day if im not listening to the old fool or eating or thinking about the twins and Izzy, I'm writing on the wall hidden behind a tapestry. On this wall is a plan of my escape. For today. I walk to the wall now and read it.

I'll read it for you.

'The plan!

1create a diversion (saying you need the toilet or need to see someone or saying you feel ill ,will not work all tried a million times. It will be best if you use you powers.)

2 When through the door try and escape from the guards. ( again try none of the above but try using magic. Push them away.)

3 Once you are free send them all asleep. Every single guard in the building every person in the building is to be sent unconscious.

4 do not teleport but run from the building to your first carriage.

5 Blood. Stock up on it!

6 Check on the family

7 Run to China. ( preferbley alone)

8 Destryoy this when you feel finally ready!