Chapter 3 : This is it..

I wake up on the floor of the bathroom naked. A cold shiver runs down my spine.

He tried to kill me. He nearly did. I nearly died without ever seeing the world my nana talked of.

Yet that all sits at the back of my head for my first thoughts are hunger.I go to move, but I find im too weak to even talk. My whole body aches for blood.

BLOOD! I need blood.

I scream again and again in my head how I want the blood. My throat swallows down air but tastes nothing. I lick my crckled lips and watch the door open slightly.

I blink and hear a bottle roll towards me. I open my eyes and race towards all the bottles being piled up.

I get tired of trying to uncap the bottles and end up smashing them and drinking.

I spend the day drinking every single bottel to regain my strength.

My predator side comes out and I find I am most unwilling to fight it.

                    ***********

"Mia we are seeing your parents. Now move. NOW!" He yelled when I stayed sat on the floor.

I jumped up grabbing the sheet on the floor and wrapping myself up.

"Okay" I whisper in surrender. I step to head for my wardrobe when he puts his arm infront of me.

Blocking my path. He leans in and states "You are to tell no one you are to be no one but my obedient wife. You will never disobey me again Mia. Do you understand? Mia? Awnser your master when he asks you to awnser him."

His anger rises and I quickly awnser "Yes Rusty."

He slaps me and because I was allready so weak my knees buckle beneath me and I fall down. I sit on the floor like a helpless puppy.

"You are to call me sir Rustington" He demands." and bow before you leave . Plus thought I would let you know you have been sleeping for 20 years. I left you there and waited for you to awake. You are ever so lazy Mia. 20 years for you to awaken. I gave up on the 5th year and haven't entered this room since. I've travled the world darling. It's amazing out there you should see it some time."

I freeze and glare at him with so much hatred and heat he steps back.

"Do as I say Mia or I swear..."He walks away muttering foul words under his breath. I gulp down my fight then, do as he says.

I change into one of my long silky gowns . My boobs are pushed up and the maid comes in and tightens the corset to the point where I can't breath.

I put the second layer on and the green gown fits my shape perfectly. The green brings out my eye colour since its a bright green.

It does look perfect on me. Everything does and yet I'd rather be the maid than the-perfect-beutiful-everyone-wishes-to-be Mia.

" Oh My Mia you do look just Beutiful" Rusty says. pleased with himself. I nod a thanks as I tie my heels.

* * * *****
Wow!

I have missed the streets. the out side. I look out the window of the carrige. I watch as the horse's trotter along gasping for water and more air.

Im not that heavy am I. I think to myself.

I look down and see why.

It's this bleaming corset.

I try to mentally tell the horse's im sorry when I snap my head around at the call of my name.

I lean my head out furthur of the plain black carrige. I take in the old houses that smell strongly of rott, to the hotels and milk men in white while the blood men stand there awkwardly in red. They all stop in search for me when they hear my name.