Chapter 12: THE WARDROBE!

I wake up in a bed of silk. The sheets are draped over me and the pillow feels like pillow of feathers. I run my hand over the silk and breath in the room. The bed is luxurious and I sit up unwillingly.

I feel the thirst straight away and I begin to take in deep heavy breaths. My voice catches as I search for my bag.

I find it untouched on the chair beside me. I jump out of bed and wrip the bag open.

I pull out the bag of blood bottles and down 4 bottles eagerly.

I then stop and place the bag on the bed. I rumage threw my rucksack and pull out 4 other bags.

I open them all and one contains the usual stuff-tooth bush,tooth paste,hair brush, soap, lotion, body cleaner, towl and a few other toiletries.

The second bag contains my undergarments and shoes.

The third and fourth are my clothes. However they are not what I packed but the strange clothes I've been seeing people wear.

" Morning Mia." Calls luke as he opens the door. " I wasn't sure ..." he tralis off as he sees my bags and he places the items down.

"Well I see your rucksack was a little more pacjed then I thought." He lauphs at his joke then he realises he was right these 5 bags have come from that ruck sack.

I walk to him and we bith stare at it all.

"Ho-"
"No idea."
"Did y-"
"Know? No."
"You ju-"
"Opened it up and...yeah"
"What-"
"Don't know. You have a storage area don't you. I need it for my things." He shakes his head and shows me.

"Just threw here and you open this door and here is small wardrobe. "

" This is THE WARDROBE! "I exclaim.

"Yes"he says unconcerned.

"It's a bit small." Seriously small. It's no walk in wardrobe just a wooden thing with two doors for his things. I shake my head." This won't do."

Then I snap my fingers and theres a giant walk in wardrobe for me to use with a small area for his clothes. No small storage wooden thing but a my size thing.

"Mia you can't ju-"
"But I did."
"Thats not the point it's-"
"Perfect and we are keeping it."
"You are so stubborn and-"
"Yours."
"Mia."

I realise what I've said and wish too take it back. My cheeks flame and I can't but bow my head in shame.

"Umm..." he scratches his kneck."I didn't want to change you so I just left you in that but. You can get changed now..." He sees im still bowing my head and lifts my chin up with his finger.

" Hey... I would be honered to have you. But I want to do it properly. So Mia would you care to join me on a date." I look up and into his pleading eyes.

He smiles and my heart stops. I smile back and I nodd my head.

"I would love to."

With that he leaves the room for me to get changed.

I turn to the mirror and look at my ruined hair. It's very strong but it needs to be cut off. Its lost it's curls at the bootom. But the the top is so very curly and bright.

I gaze over at my clothes then and lift everything up out of the bags and snap them neatly into my cubourd. Everything looks perfect. I lift my bags into the top shelves of the cuboured. Then I find a little cuboured and store my blood bag inside my rucksack safe inside my cuboured.

Then I walk down my wardrobe deciding on what to wear.

I scratch my head completely lost.

" I'll pick you up at 7pm... I have too work now." Shouts luke before he leaves.