Chapter 5: Penny...

"What year is it??" I ask in wonder.

" 1903 Mia" Matilda fires back.

He cant have Kay...1867 (when you where born)+16(age on the day)+20( how long he claims)=1903 he can Mia..

" Where now Mia."

"Well we need to stay low base for a couple of days...Maybe stay here for a year and see what happens."

Yess more time with dum dummer and dummist. guess which one you are... Dum. nope that's Matilda. Dummer. nope thats maddy. Dummist. Bingo. what do they mean. Aghh your no fun.

"Dears im home."calls a woman from the door.

" oh... How are we gonna...What are we gonna...How are we gonna...Someone stop her from copying me" Maddy and Matilda Moan at the smae time.

I see what you mean kay. Thank you...

" You are to tell her Madaline" Ever explains.

" What why me. That's is very unfare ma'm." Maddy winges.

" Ever helo again what service brings you here to-" The woman stops herself.

" Miss Anne Anderson please don't worry. This is Mia-ann Cath-" Ever starts.

"I know who she is dear." Anne Cuts in.

" Catherine. She is here on a mission to escape to-"Ever goes on as if Anne has said nothing."-China" She whispers the last part, after checking no ones around.

China what's this. You know...where you come from. Its a place which is cut off from the rest of the world. I think it's a portal to your world...but only the worthy can cross it. Oh well we don't have anything like that. we just have our plain old boring Earth.???.

" Well why is she here and not there being burnt to death or worse... surviving it."

well this anne person sounds just lovely. What does she mean Mia. oh nothing kay...

" Anne.Please let her stay here. Just for a year." Ever looks at me and I make my move.

" It is so nice to meet you. Thank you for bringing up my sisters. They are all I have and I would love for them to grow up as strong minded as you. You don't have to keep me. I know it would cause you many of troubles. But I would love to help you. I have lots of money on me. I just have have to snap my fingers. It's hidden for now. I will help you either rebuild your home or finally find a new one. Please I want to show you my gratitude, by helping you. Anything" Desperation seeps into my words and I now I've finally cracked her.

"Okay. I want a new home with 8 Bedrooms. You will help us buy food for everyone. Ever needs to be paid for your blood. What of my husband?"

She counts each thing but pauses when she comes to her husband.

" I can camoflouge myself. make him and everyone else see someone different. "

" okay Mia but you are to be a boy and..."

I think anne has ran out of things to say. shhh kay.

" Us kids and Mom will see you for who you realy are." Matilda nods her head,approving Madaline's demand.

" Thats fine by me."

yay now we are all one big happy family. Arrrr Kay thats sweet, but cut down on the emm ( I think back to our time together and say) Sarcasm. Wow you sound like me. I know, I think your rubbing off on me...