Chapter 9: "Goodbye"

"Today!" I whisper. I then click my fingers and all of my things begin to pack.

My corsets; my heels and shoes; my tooth brush; my comb; my many bottles of blood; my underclothings (underwear); my tooth paste and anything else I seemed to need.

Done I go to my four pacjed bags and minimize them to one back pack. I then strap it up and place it on my back.

They all stare at me in horror.

" Today!." "Today!.""What!" Many questions and words are thrown at me but I stay concentrated on Makeing sure I have enouph blood.

I walk from the door. They all stop and run to me. I'm stopped by Annes hand "Good luck deer. And please come home to us. I give you 40 years then I'm comeing after you."

I lauph at this and hug her.

"What no ten years. That's it Mia. Please."Matilda and Maddy croak out.

I walk to them and pull them into a tight hug. Then I stroke both of there tear stained cheeks. They both close there eyes and I feel tears stream down my face. There eyes stream too.

I hug them again and whisper. "This is not goodbye. You two will live on for years more. And when I come home I will crown you two my queens. You two deserve the position. But for now we shall let Eve stay queen whike we have all this war going on."

I sob and have to stop. Pulling myself together I choke back the tears. Then I say " I love you two. Your are my only blood line. You are not my only family members because all of the people in here today are my family. We are family because we fight for those who would fight just as hard for us."

"I love you Maddy and Matilda. You are my life so please please keep yourselves safe."

I hug them again and wipe away there tears and walk over too the confused little children.

"Peter, Elizabeth, Anerstazia and Divian you all best play up yoir mum-"

"Take that back Mia." Says Anne with a croak and a tight lauph.

"But make sure you let her know how much you love your mom. Because when they leave your side you can never get them back. They are gone forever."

Each of them look at each other then nodd there little brown heads.

" I hope you like your presents." They all nodd again before running to me. I open my arms and hug them. I hold on to them like never before never wanting to let go.

We all let go and the kids all cuddle with the twins. I turn to Anne and Ever " Take care of my girls. And keep them little troubles safe and in order."

"Thank you Mia... you've done so much for this famiky. I will never forget what you've done." Anne says hugging me tightly.

Ever hugs me then and whispers in my ear "We may see each other. And if I find you then I shall try and help you. Good luck Mia ,kaylee, because the future is a tricky place. Kaylee may not be with you when you first enter. Don't worry that's fine. She just has to find you again."

Man not again!

"I believe 352 was the door you passed through last time Kaylee." She lets go and smiles at me.

I stare at her bewildered and the confused faces around me show I was the only one to here.

" Finally Penny and Izzy. All I have to say to you Penny is that I hoped I proved myself to you and please take care of Izzy. She is as important to me as the twins."

Oh im gonna miss Izzy.

"And Izzy." I feel tears run down my face again as I stare into her red blotchy water filled eyes. " I... Im gonna miss you so much. I'm sorry I have to leave you again."