Epilogue

Dallas

"Mommy?"
"Yeah baby?"
"Who's that?" My five year old daughter, Alicia Skylar Lovato, asked me as she pointed at a picture in one of the many picture books. I looked down at the picture, smiling and saying, "Baby that's your auntie Skylar." Alicia looked at my with a confused expression, "Why haven't I met her then mommy?" I sighed, not knowing what to say. How do you tell your five year old daughter that their aunt committed suicide?

"Well sweetheart, when Skylar was a teenager, she was really sad and didn't wanna be around us, so she decided to go live with God instead."

"Why was she sad mommy?" I look down at my daughter who looks and acts so much like Skylar did when she was five. "Mommy?" I snapped my head up, "What baby?"

"I asked why was auntie Skylar sad?" I shrugged, "She didn't have many friends sweetheart, people were mean to her and that made her feel sad." Alicia looked up at me, "Am I gonna go live with God too?" my eyes widened, "No baby. Not until you're at least 80."

"Was Skylar 80?" I laughed, "No baby, she was 16." Alicia nodded, "Mommy," I looked down at her, "Yeah?"

"I think I wanna go live with God and auntie Skylar."

A/N

so people were telling me to update, even though this story is completed, so I made an epilogue. I know at one point I had a sequel to this story and there were more chapters in this one, but I fixed it up, and I was thinking about making one about Dallas' daughter, Alicia, now since Alicia said she wanted to go live with god?

what y'all think? if so, title ideas?

lemme know.

thank yah.

-Hailey