Never Been Hurt

Skylar's POV

School is starting in a couple days, and I'm still stuck at public school. I remember what Dallas said a couple years back, how I was going to be homeschooled.

She tried to find me a tutor but mom and dad said no. I guess I just brushed it off and said whatever.

"Demi! Skylar! Let's go!" Mom yelled. She takes us to school so we don't have to ride the bus. Dad takes Maddie since she's in a different school.

I run down to the kitchen and grab an apple for me and a banana for Demi.

We run out to the car and get in. A few seconds later, mom gets in too.

The ride to school was short, and awkward. It was completely silent apart from the radio.

I walk in and go to my locker, which is also right next to Demi's. As I'm emptying my backpack, my best friend walks up to me. "Skylar!"

"Jace!"

"So, where have you been the past few days?" I sigh. "Oh you know, hangovers." "Ahhh... Sky?" "What?"

"Marissa is coming over here." I turn around and see Marissa walking towards me. "Hey where's Demi?"

"Don't know. Don't care. But, she's probably fucking her boyfriend before class, like usual."

"Right. Well, I'm coming over after school." "Anndddd?? Trenton is too. Yaaaayyyy.. You guys gonna have a nasty ass threesome?" I laugh at that I little bit. Don't get me wrong, I love Marissa and Trenton to death. It's Demi that annoys me. I don't hate her or anything. She just has this one annoying habit.

Breathing.

"Why do you hate me and T so much?" I laugh. "I never said that. I love you two. It's the other one that I don't care for."

"Demi?"

"Yup."

"No, no, no. Behind you. Look at Demi."

I turn around and see Demi with her hair messed up and her clothes torn. She's crying too. Her face is covered in blood from what I assume was a cut on her forehead. Me, Marissa, and Jace run over to her. "Oh my god, Demi. What the hell happened to you?" We start to drag her into the bathroom. I turn and tell Jace I'll meet him in class. I walk in the bathroom just in time to hear Demi say,

"I was raped."

A/N

Hooooollllyyyyy shhhhitttt... DEMI GOT RAPED? WHAT THE FUCK?

I know, this chapter is suuuuppppeeeerrrr sssuuuppppeeeerrrrrr short.

But don't worry. This story is about to get REALLY interesting.......................😏

You'll be shocked when you find out who done it!

Hailey