Chapter 18

Nina has been a tribrid for a little while now and she's starting to get the hang of it. Her magic is doing perfect and everyone realizes that Elijah was right, she's powerful. Damon knows that the Original has a soft spot for Nina. He wants Nina to be happy, even if it's with Elijah, but she's scared of how everyone else will feel.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"You undaggered Elijah?" Nina asks Damon in her room as she drinks a bag of AB+.

Elijah just

"Yeah," Damon replies. "He told me he's done with Klaus. He said he's going to tell him the same. Klaus daggered him one ok many times."

"If he's really done, I can't blame him," Nina says. "But didn't he come to town to kill Klaus, but he didn't?"

"I remember," Damon says. "But he didn't because of the others."

Nina makes a face and Damon smiles.

"We're having dinner with Elijah and Klaus tonight, dress pretty," Damon says. He pecks her lips casually and leaves the room.

They're not having sex anymore, but they're still very close, so Damon's fine. He wants to set her up with Elijah because he knows they like each other. He can see it.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived," Elijah says as he opens the door to find Damon, Stefan, and Nina

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived," Elijah says as he opens the door to find Damon, Stefan, and Nina. "Nikolina." He kisses the back of her hand and she flushes. "I was told of your change. Are you all right?"

"I'm hanging in there," Nina replies softly as Elijah lets the trio enter.

Elijah watches as Klaus smirks upon seeing Nina. Klaus told him about her being a tribrid now.

"You look exquisite, love," Klaus compliments her.

Nina looks at Elijah. "Can I set him in fire?"

Elijah actually smirks as Damon snickers and Stefan makes a semi-amused face while Klaus looks flat-out offended.
~~-

"Nikolina, how is Evelyn doing?" Elijah asks her kindly.

"Shes been having more episodes after Rose was killed by your lovely brother, but she's been doing good this last week," Nina replies. "She lives with the Gilbert's, the house is in her name now. Only Damon and I are invited in. Stefan because he was emotionless for a while."

Stefan goes his head in shame.

"And my mom is one to hold a grudge," Nina says. "Stefan is the one who turned me into a vampire."

"At least you are still with us, Nikolina,"  Elijah says calmly and she offers him a sincere smile.

A compelled 'servant' walks over and she pours some wine into Damon's glass.

"Thank you, love," Damon mewls and then the servant pours some for Nina.

"Thank you, beautiful," Nina says and the servant blushes before  walking away.