Dreams

Xaio zhan had always wanted to be, free he had been adopted by the Jiang family when he was little, to the outside world he enjoyed and lived a life of luxury but inside the Jiang home, he would have wished to become a servant. Whenever he went out people would tell him how jealous they were that such a rich family adopted him and that his family spoilt him a lot not knowing it was just a farce.
          His body was littered with scars that Madam Yu gave him and even at his young age he had developed chronic pain his knees hurt when rain fell or the weather was cold and his back ached because of that one time Madam Yu broke his back for daring to pass her son in an international competition. She had also once broken his finger because of the talent he had in drawing when he brought home an award although Uncle Jiang quickly took him to a hospital and thankfully there was no lasting damage.
    Once he had tried to run from the Jiang family after they adopted them but he was caught before even reaching the front gate that day a brood of dogs that Jiang Cheng was keeping was released on him and till now he walks with a slight limp but today he was happy because finally, he was going to get his freedom he would be getting married to Wang yibo whom he was engaged to since before his parents died.
          He knows the Jiangs only adopted him so they could take his family properties and wealth even now as he is getting married all his important documents are in Madam Yu's hands he cannot have an account or do anything independent of the Jiang family but even at that maybe he can convince his future husband to hell him. everyone is scared of Wang Yibo and does not want to get close to him it has been said that he is violent even to women except the one person he loves but that person has gone abroad. Yes, Wang Yibo did date another person while he was engaged to xiao zhan but zhan does not care about that all he has to do is escape his family.
            Zhan and Wang Yibo attended the same high school but Yibo never gave him the time of the day and zhan never dared to speak to him even when he started dating another girl in high school not caring that his fiance was there. zhan was hurt but he did not mind it after all yibo was his only way to escape. Zhan was especially nervous today he was finally getting married to Yibo and he would be free he was excited but also anxious but he managed to keep it cool.
             The wedding went well and he was taken to his new home the relief that went through him when he entered the Wang mansion rattled his entire body. Zhan's new husband Yibo had not even spared him a look today he was only doing everything with a kind of detachment but zhan was not angry because he was finally free.
           Yibo leads Xiao Zhan to the room they were meant to share and Xiao zhan notices that the room is big and beautiful it is stylishly designed and it is obvious that it belonged to a rich person. wang yibo takes a look at his fiance or rather husband and sneers he knows Xiao zhan is a very spoilt brat that the Jiang family protects it is hard to find him outside his life he has been sheltered but he won't get that kind of life here because you won't d spoilt him or let him be lazy, he has no love for this husband of his, he is just waiting until he finds his true love then he will divorce Xiao zhan and get married to the person he loves.
                     Cheng Xaio had saved wang yibo when he was kidnapped and had even gotten hurt because of him, she had given him half of a jade necklace so that he could recognize her but she lost her half when escaping from the kidnapper She remembered everything and it was her that called the police that was how he realized that she saved him ever since then he has fell in love with her and they had started dating before she went abroad but yibo was sure that she was forced to go abroad and once he found out who did it he will not let that person live a happy life he think as his eyes flash with a sinister look.
        Xiao zhan suddenly shivers not knowing where the cold came from he looks at his husband before shaking his head thinking it wasn't possible that it was his new husband that caused that shiver. zhan gathers the courage to talk to his new husband but before he can do that Wang Yibo speaks.
         " I didn't marry you because I love you neither do I expect anything from you so you should not expect anything thing from me I love someone else and I will never love you, the room beside this one is off limits if I find you there you are finished. Don't think I won't hurt you this is not your home over here you cannot be spoilt so don't make me angry, I don't want to see you near my bed or wardrobe don't let me see you with my things or you will regret it your stuff should be put in that corner and should not come near mine or I will burn it "yibo says coldly before moving away to go shower.
      Zhan is shocked by what is happening for a moment before laughing at least he had not come with big expectations for this marriage or else his heart would have been broken.
       " Don't worry Xiao zhan you can do this" he whispers to himself.