Reunion

It has been a month since wang yibo began looking for xiao zhan when he found him. The Jiang family has already been crushed there was no way they could survive the attack of wang yibo by the second week of wang yibo's attacking them, they had announced bankruptcy.
Jiang Yanli's engagement with the job family was cut off immediately, Jiang Cheng was now an errand boy. The two parents were working odd jobs to help their family as no company would allow them to work as their employees.
But wang yibo was not done with them yet once he returned with his husband he will show them what it meant to lose everything he thought smirking.
...
Ever since the Jiang family fell from grace they had become pathetic no one wanted anything to do with them and even when they did they could not save their house so they sold their expensive stuff to buy a small house in the city use they did not know how to spend money they spent almost all their money immediately as madam you did not want to accept the fact that they were now poor so she always overspent.
The temper of both Madam Yu and Jiang Cheng were off the roof and their target was the gentle giant Yanil and the quiet Jiang Fengmain. Madam Yu saw Jiang Fengmain as the reason for their current situation and hated him for it.
" you useless man it is because you are spineless that this happened to us"
" you are such a coward a child half your age has reduced you to nothing, you should be ashamed of yourself"
She would say things like this to her husband every day and he would not reply a word to her as he has become used to it.
" Jiang yanli how dare you eat before us you do not do anything but sit at home all day looking pretty, you cannot even look pretty as your fiance immediately ran when he saw your face. You are just useless and you keep adding to the expenses by doing nothing it would have been better if you were pretty I would have gotten some money by marrying you off to some rich man" Yu Ziyuan would say looking at her in disgust.
the mother and son duo made sure to spot volatile words to their other family members every day and Jiang Cheng learned from his mother to the extent he treated his sister as a servant and stopped respecting his father, his volatile anger had made him once punch his father and his mother had not scolded him rather she had blamed her husband for being incompetent. It was in this manner that the Jiang family began to live in hell on earth, not knowing it would be hotter when wang came back.
...
The cafe was very busy today so xiao had to close late , he was very tired as the day had been busy a yuan has already been put to bed by wen ning before he left. He sighed before going to the door to put up the close sign but what he saw in front in him surprised  him and he was frozen in place.
" wa wa wang yibo? " he said soft shaking he remembered the last day he saw wang yibo the other had told him that if he saw him again in in his he would make sure to kill him. Seeing Wang yibo in front if him now made he tremble he watched as wang yibo entered the cafe walking slowly towards him , the fear in xiao zhan made him drop to his knees when wang yibo stopped in front of him.
" wang yibo please spare me , don kill me am sorry I will disappear immediately you won't ever see me again" xiao zhan kept saying this words repeatedly pankicking he did not dare to look up to wang yibo he kept his face down and begged hiding on to the leg of wang yibo pants.
Wang yibo is in shock he did not expect xiao zhan to react like this he knew he was afraid of him but he did not know it was up to this extent and now he does not know what to do as he does not know how to comfort xiao zhan to tell him that he would not hurt him he is shaken our of his stupor when he hears a tiny voice calls out daddy he looks up and is immediately shocked again seeing a carbon copy of his face starting back at him but smaller and cuter.
Xiao zhan hears the voice of his son and runs to him holding him tightly as if to protect him from wang yibo. He is silent as he waits for wang yibo reaction to a yuan he can it fathom what wang yibo would so he had always been unreadable to xiao zhan.