Lonely Mansion

Note- A 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 where Fang and Kaizo's parents wasn't attacked and was living a happy life as nobles and all. Well it wasn't really a 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦, Fang's parents hate him ( I'm sryy ) and he and Kaizo wasn't really close now.

Now this is the Life from Fang's perspective, so enjoy!

------

Walking along the hallway, there wasn't any single person to be seen though Fang didn't take any mind to the silence, infact he quite like it that way.

Holding the books closely he made his way to the mansion library. No servant who will be attending alongside him when he walks, though it was actually quite a good thing for the young noble. He was already used to the quite moment so he wasn't quite bothered by it, Fang look outside from the big window along the luxurious corridor and can see the orange sky as golden as the sun sets behind the horizon.

"Hmm...I wonder if Brother is already back?" Fang said absentmindedly when looking at the sky.

He wonder if his brother has already returned from his studying at the academy, returning with many achievements, one could say he was a perfect man.

Reminiscing more on the memory of his brother and him when they were closed, an inseparable brothers who take care of each other. It was a happy moments, but as always, it's not going to last long. As they grew up they become more distance from each other. His elder brother, Kaizo who was the first born will most likely become the new governor of this region taking after their father legacy, although Kaizo is still the same person in everyone's eyes but to Fang he was almost like a stranger to him.

Noticing the changes of his brother the moment he was bestowed with the title as the future successor by their parents. Despite knowing that his brother has another dream, which is to become a captain but still he accepted it without any arguments. He was actually quite sad that his brother could no longer play with him due to his duties.

His brother, the future gavenor and him...just another candidate who will take over the title. They're only strangers now, Kaizo who was the future successor was supported and adored by many people and him who has nothing was being forgotten by everyone, even his parents.

Well, since they're having a different status now, they didn't have much time for each other not like they will ever now.

"..and i wonder if he know that I've been waiting for him...well, it doesn't matter now." Fang said in a monotonous as he clenched his teeth before turning around to the library door.

"...Now there's only me in this Lonely Mansion" Fang mumble quietly to himself as he opened the door.

As the door cracked open, he was met with yet again a calm and quiet moment of the library, somehow leaving him to sigh in a little disappoinment. He wasn't sure if he was expecting something to happen, something to make him feel less lonely.

He guess it was just in his nature that he was a lonely guy.

"Haih..well what am i even expecting? A birthday surprise?" Fang grumble something in anger and embarrassment and rolled his eyes at his silly expectations.

"Yeah, not gonna happen right now yah?" Fang now talking to himself he made his way to his usual spot besides the window in the far corner.

"..such a stupid- stupid thingg- !?!"
Bewildered by what's happening in front of him, he was both surprised and annoyed at the same time.

Scattering books that falls off from the shelves of the library and most of them had already been torn up and was ripped off from their certain pages, shredded papers as if there were something that has been scratching it.