The Wrath of Grieving Brother

Continuation, Mercy Death.
                             Revenge

"𝘉-𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳"

He remembers.

"𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘻𝘰- 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦-- 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺-" The desperate pleas from everyone that's trying to comfort him was still ringing in his head, it stings a bit still he ignores them as he walks away from the funeral.

Just by standing there pains him to the point that he felt like dying himself.

𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘻𝘰. 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘨. 𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘥-

Huh, why couldn't he just died alongside with his brother?

Why couldn't they just let him die down there?

Still fresh in his mind how- everything had happened. As if it was a curse for him. He can't forget- he can't ignore it. The memories kept on playing everytime he closes his eyes, the neverending nightmares that will forever haunts him till he die.

𝘈 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳.

His head said to him that day.

𝘈 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘦.

His heart whispered.

𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘪𝘵

He concludes.

That's why he's here now, Kaizo eyes were now gleaming with mischief and his smile turned into a haunting smirks fitting for a psycho.

After all, it's suites him along part with his 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 title. The Legendary Space Rebel.

Feared by many...

He wondered if that could be the same for the alien down there too. He smiles.

Let's find out shall we?

---

"Kekek- finally i have this Powersphera!" The Alien cackled as he lift up the red powersphera  with pride. "Now no one can STOP me keke-!"

"Not even the great Cap'n cuz why-" He wheezed like crazy. "Cuz He's DEAD KEKE-!!"

His continues cackling echoed the whole area, though his crazy acts doesn't even bothered his followers that surrounded him in a slightest bit. Just silently watching him with their blank eyes still he doesn't care.

"Who knows all it tooks was a brat?" He huffed.

It was after a while that he finally slumped back down on his couch like throne and looking around his people.

"Hah...You." He pointed at another alien with a bored face. "Prepared the spaceship." His eyes are glistening in mischief. "We will go to the next planet we've come across-" He smirks and adds. "-And destroyed it with this power."

He waved away his hand as the alien quickly went towards the door, walking along with the others.

Power. Money and soon Respect-

It was marvelous ideas that will surely make him insane, killing thousands and thousands of creatures in the space will made him a renowned alien hunter -who knows perhaps everyone will 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 respect him - and to be known as the great King of the Space.

Hah. Brilliant.

"Who knows perhaps we can kill another brat?" He snorted and laugh to himself at his own joke.