Cut Of Memories pt.4

After their conversation with the commander it has leave Kaizo to a newfound hope of finding his brother. Though Earth usually takes up to weeks and more it was enough to hope that he can see his brother again. All he needs was just to pray that his brother is going to be fine.

"So, Earth. I heard it was where humans live?" Sai leaning against a wall as he faces the small boy.

"The earthlings are weak creatures, so it's not that concerning fighting them." Kaizo said unbothered as he looks at the data of information regarding the powersphera, Ochobot on his tablet. Despite the lack of information, still the commander had provided a very valuable data to them.

"Well. I guess you're right but still we need to be careful too since it's not only humans that will be there-- aliens too. Like us~" Sai said jokingly but it's a truth too. Kaizo only rolled his eyes at the man. "You should learn manners Kaizo. Cuz i feel dIsResPeCt here." Sai pointed out being the dramatic one- tried to sound hurts, as he put a hand on his heart.

No wonder my brother is crazy. He has crazy friend too. How annoying. Kaizo clicked his tongue in annoyance and proceed to ignore him completely.

Sai was about to yell dramatically again until Shielda hit his head. You could see she was annoyed too, as she glares intensely at her twin. Sai just gulps nervously. "Stop being being dramatic and focus we had a mission to do." His twin simply said irritatedly.

"Aw~ you're boring sis" Sai whines like a child. The two only ignore him though, focusing on Lahap who was on the control panel. Ignoring the twins bickering Kaizo turned his attention back to the purple alien.

"Lahap. Did you get the last coordinate of Captain?" Kaizo tried not to sound hopeful, but he can't help but wish it was that easy. Seeing Lahap guilty face had almost shattered his dreams but he just sigh sadly.

"...Forgive me Kaizo. But with this new spaceship- it's even harder to detect it.." Lahap said apologetically. He isn't sure how to even detect it either, despite how efficient he is there's a reason why the new spaceship was designed that way. To sneak up on the enemy. But alas there's always the pros and cons to everything. "We can only hope that he was aiming to the same location of the powers."

If they couldn't find his brother and the spaceship then they had to hope that Fang was also heading towards the location of the power bands. That's their only lead for now.

"I see.." He sighed but he tried not to show how disappointed he is. Though In the eyes of the other people he looks like a small child pouting sadly.

"Hey. C'mon Kaizo we are going to find your brother and bring him back in one piece." Sai reassuring words doesn't really ease his tension really. If all, it only makes him overthinking of the uncertain future. "Knowing your brother Kaizo, we are sure he's capable of taking care of himself. I promise you." Shielda put her hand on his hat. Gently patting him he almost feels like a child again.

"I know." Kaizo said quietly. Eyes gloomily looking down at the floor, hugging himself tightly to ignore the sudden coldness.

"Thank you and I'm sorry for worrying you..." He took a deep breath. He was getting exhausted from thinking so much he started to get dizzy. "Hey that's what friends are for right? Besides it's our job too to watch over you." Sai smile widely and Shielda for once agreed with her brother.

"Yeah yeah.." Kaizo smile a little.

It's has always been like this hasn't it? Whenever his brother isn't around his brother's friends would watch over him instead. To the point that they've also become friends.

"Well then i guess it's time for bed young man." The older woman said as she clasped he hands together. Kaizo blinks in surprise.

"Eh? But-"