A Soft Lullabies

Fang heard the lullabies, it was faint yet it was a soothing melody to comfort him. Keeping him away from the nightmares...

---

𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭, 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴,
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺.

The soft lullaby from the distance was so lovely and calming. It's like hearing the soothing melodic voice of his mother, it always sent a calming and comforting effect on Fang whenever he feels scared or upset.

It was something that can help him drift off to sleep when he was a child. Even until now, as he grows, hearing that soft melody can still bring back memories of his childhood, keeping him safe from the nightmares.

𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦,
𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺.

As Fang was laying on his soft bed, the warmth of the bed and the gentle melody was a soothing presence to put him to sleep.
It's a melody that will never leaves, even when he grow up and move on.

𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶,
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸,

A rough hand was gently stroking his head lovingly, it made Fang felt a lot more safer with the person presence. As he slowly falls into his dreamland...

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘰, 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦,
𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺.
𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱,
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺.

Fang can still hear the faint soft voice and he immediately knew the source of voice belongs to. Someone's who's dear to him, he couldn't help but smile a little.

𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦,
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘺.

If only the person could now how much he loves and adores him. Instead of pretending to be cold toward him.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯,
𝘐'𝘮 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱.

How he wishes the person could put their guard down and having no worries about their life.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱, 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵,
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦.
𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮,
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦.

But deep down, Fang can only hope that- when the time comes, where they'll be happy and was able to live a peaceful life...

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘺,
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦.

And that he loves him the most, like a proud brother.
Kaizo was indeed a stubborn and rebellious man.

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦,
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯,

He just has to hope that he knows.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦,
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦.

The lullabies ends as Fang was met with the darkness...

Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)
Song by Billy Joel