Dead upon Waking

[ Fang dead AU - Kaizo woke up from his slumber/coma only to be greeted with news of loss.

His little brother, Fang was dead.]

Dread...

Anger...

Confusion...

Grief....

That's what he felt at the moment, well who could blame him. The moment he woke up from his coma all groggy and dizzy, is the moment he found out that he no longer has a family left and he felt like he want to return back to his slumber. It's
because....

It's because....

"We deeply apologize Captain....we sincerely apologize for the loss of your brother...Kaizo"

Ah-

Is it because his comander told him that his brother is dead?

Fang. His little brother...He was sent for a mission and was ordered to retrieve the missing power sphera, in the planet full of dying forest and monstrous monster...why did they let him do it? Alone? All alone without his teams? Why?

Is it because he's capable?

Fang of course manages to get the power sphera but he was hurt along the way and it's taking way too long for help to arrives...so he did one thing... protect the power sphera until his very last breath.

" We did everything we could to save your brother...but he didn't make it...we truly are sorry... Captain Kaizo.."

Haha...how laughable.

They never care about those who's injured... They only care about the power sphera that was manage to be saved.

"Kaizo please....we- we are so sorry for your loss....but please....you are distancing yourself from us..."

Well what do you want me to do then? Be happy? Have fun? Laughing with you all like some sort of maniac after my brother's death?

You fool.

Is what i wish to say to them...but my mouth won't budge and ' i ' can only look at them with my damp crimson eyes that has lost its light...

It's funny how i was still alive after all of this....my reason to live has died....why am even bother living anyway?

I should just die.... isn't that right Pang? We will be together again...as comrades and as brothers....

I will always love you...

"KAPTEN KAIZOOO!!!!"

So wait for me my dear Pang..

That's the end for this chapterrr., Here i am hurting our most beloved captain with Fang's death hehe..

If you want to understand better, in this chapter Captain Kaizo was heavily injured due to his previous mission which lead him to being in a coma for weeks...

While that's happening in TAPOPS, Fang was also sent for a mission in a far away planet to retrieve a Power Sphera, though he must do it alone since most of his teammates ( Sai and Shielda ) was heavily injured too and couldn't do any other mission and Boboiboy's team was currently being given a Holiday break at the moment.

So he went off alone...since there wasn't any dangerous villains there and mostly there are only monster he is more than capable to fight them alone...

But still...he wished he could see his brother one last time....

So in conclusion The moment Kaizo woke up from his coma, Fang has already died..and Kaizo regret ever waking up to face this cruel reality.

Err...i-i might make a few more changes in this chapter soon...so yeah maybe soon...ehe

It was in the middle of the night and i can't sleep, and ideas keeps coming soi need to write it before it's gonee TwT