Cut Of Memories Pt.3

[ A little bit of Flashbacks ]

𝘏𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴..

𝘏𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥..

"Kaizoo~ my sweet adorable little brother~"

The annoying voice from the elder man even from afar had already made Kaizo rolled his eyes. He stops walking and turned around to face the Captain, responding with scowls and just grunts in response, showing the disrespect and childish side of him to the famous Captain.

Though the captain remain unfazed by his brother's rude action and just smile. He just chuckle and proceed to pat his brothers head making his hair more messy than it already are.

"Stop that--!" Kaizo hissed.

"Hehe your hair is so fluffy~ Like a duck-" Fang teasing tone had made him earn a punch in the stomach. Kaizo playfully smirk at his brother who winces as he hold his stomach.

"My hair is not like a duck. Unlike you who looks like an ugly hedgehog"

"Excuse me- my hair is normal as it looks"

"You have a hideous hedgehog hair. Your messy locks were so spiky and unkempt that it was hard to deny the resemblance." The victory feelings when his brother just glares at him childishly when he can't deny the truth. Honestly who is the older and younger brother here again?

Doesn't matter, he won.

"Huhu~ the disrespect towards your captain is insufferable." The captain huffed in annoyance before it turned to be the usual smug face.

It has always been like this for the brothers, bickering and arguing around but then they will reconcile back. Making peace.

"So, how was your day?" The elder man then continue to have the usual kind smile as he hold the boy's shoulder, hugging him by the side as they walk through the hallway.

Kaizo grunt in response but didn't protests nor resist how the man keep holding him closer, though Kaizo wouldn't admit it out loud but he secretly find himself leaning to the warmth of his brother. It made him feels...safe and at ease.

"How's your solo flying training?" Fang looks at him, Kaizo just realize he's been quiet for a moment and fake cough.

"It's alright...Lahap said i have improved now." He just started training to fly his brother spaceship just last week with the help of Lahap, his comrade. It only takes a few days for Kaizo to adjust but he seems to be an expert at controlling the spaceship much better now.

"Good, I hope my ship isn't destroyed again?" Fang smirks never left his face when Kaizo made a frowning guilty expression.

"That...was an accident." Embarrassment was there as kaizo felt himself shrinking just hoping he could disappear- because of the unwanted and embarrassing memory it has really made Kaizo feeling ashamed.

"Haha- I know, I know don't worry about it. It was a funny accident." Fang laugh it off again ruffling his brother's hair. But Kaizo face just shows how much he was reminiscing the horrible incident which left his brother to pay a really high bill price.

"God you're so cute Kaizo" Fang laugh again as if he knows what Kaizo was thinking.

Kaizo just sigh too lazy to stop the man.