Temporary Hiatus

Hi My dear lovely readers!!!

As i have told in the previous chapter, i will be facing a very veeryy one of the important exam and well it will start tomorrow actually ;) (help-)

I don't think I'll be posting for a long time with my tuition and exam and all..

So I'll be on a Temporary Hiatus. Yes it will only be temporary (don't worry). I hope you have the patience with me and well considering i haven't updated the previous chapter, Lonely Mansion (for my dear patience reader, I have the draft so in the future I'll post it ;) ) and Cut of Memories (whoops too much chapter).

So uhh do forgive me for the late update.
;)

It's totally not goodbye just yet- I promise.

Please wish me the best of luck for my exams. I'm very nervous right now. And i thank you all for supporting me all this time. I appreciate it 💕.

Until next time byeee~

Oh- one more thing.

[Spoiler]

He stared at the wall, unseeing, unthinking, just trying to decide whether he wanted to sleep or continue writing his reports. That's Just scattering all over the floor of his room.

Really he wishes that he could drown and not feeling anything at this moment. Just waiting to be drift off into the abyss of the darkness.

Now, that sounds a bit dramatic isn't it?

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock...

The silence is real when he can even hear the ticking sound of the clock, the time passed by quickly as he blinks. In a matter of second it will already be morning without he know and he would still be awake till then.

-

Now that won't do. He needs to rest, he needs the strength for tomorrow mission, even if not by strength he needs to have a sharp mind so he can think, calculate and act accordingly.

He can't messed up anything on mission.

Especially on a mission with his bro--Captain.

...

But then again, his mind doesn't seems to let him sleep, still doesn't allow him to rest, still thinking, still working.

His body is tired but the mind is still awake.

As he closes his eyes, memories of the past comes haunted him in his sleep. Memories of his childhood, the terrifying event where everything changes.

The death of his parents, the change of his older brother.

The start of the madness.

Though, he wasn't meant to remember this like Kaizo had thought but somehow --must be at the time where he regained memories of Ochobot-- as he thinks back about it, he wondered what will happen if his parents were still alive. Still breathing the same air as him, living under the same sky as him.

Would they be a happy family? Would his brother loves him like a brother and not just another comrade?

He couldn't help but dream of that new Reality.

"Huh...this is so pathetic."

Even if he said that, it was actually the one thing he desires the most. The unreachable reality. It was impossible, he understands that already.

But wouldn't it hurts to dream?

"Just for a moment...please?" Fang pleas to the darkness, he wasn't sure who he was asking for. But he just kept his eyes closed, praying for the impossible and just dream.

In the end, He cried himself to sleep like always, until morning comes he let himself be embrace by the dark of the night.

•••••••••

Future Story: An Abundance Of Reality