Chapter 19 Meeting the others (The rebuilt arc)

Aphmau's POV
I headed towards the library and saw that it was now cleaned up and the bookshelves were reorganized as I headed upstairs to my room and saw Emmalyn and Kim playing with Levin as they saw me enter the room as they came and hugged me as I cradled Levin in my arms.

"You like how we reorganized the library?" Kim asked excitedly.

"Forget about that more importantly how was the trip was it chaotic or calm?" Emmalyn asked as Kim looked annoyed as I giggled.

"Well it's a long story that I'll tell you later. For now I'm going to watch over Levin and get some rest." I replied as Levin smiled and cooed as I started to rock him in my arms as I warmly smiled.

"Well alright but if you need anything me and Kim will be right downstairs." Emmyln said as the two headed back downstairs as I put Levin in his crib that Logan must've fixed while I was away. Soon I took a empty journal and got some ink as I dipped my feather pen in it and started to write in the journal labeling it Aphmau's diary as I started to write everything that's happened so far.

~Play opening~

~After opening~
~A few days later~
~Garroth's POV~
As I was walking around doing my daily morning patrol I saw Aphmau once again helping one of the villagers repair their nayaga as she has been helping a lately and takes Levin with her as I'm the only one who notices how tired Aph is but also sees how much she cares and wants to help make a change in the village. I also got to know the people who came back with her as I started talking to Laurence, Balto and Aaron as Laurence was the main person I talked to along with another fellow guard of my Dante as soon the five of us started to hang out often.

"Aphmau has honestly been a big help ever since she's came." Zoey said while we were walking as I nodded.

"Yeah it's nice to see someone who wants to help reshape our village and change things for the better." I replied as Laurence who was talking to Brenden and Melissa came to us looking excited.

"Apparently Brendan has some good news to share with you guys well more like share." Melissa said as Brenden led the way and we saw that the lord's nayaga had been finished as it looked even better than before.

"Aphmau and Aaron had collected some wood earlier and bought it to me so I could finish." Brendan said excitedly as I saw Balto and Dante walking by as they saw us and walked towards the nayaga.

"Wow I have to say I'm impressed it really does look a lot better." Dante said looking around as Balto scoffed.

"Honestly I don't see the big deal it's just a old nayaga being rebuilt." Balto replied in a gruff and annoyed tone as Melissa looked annoyed at the comment as I also kinda was annoyed since for the villagers of Phoenix Drop it was a big deal since we were rebuilding the old lord's nayaga after his passing however Dante just rolled his eyes at Balto's statement and Zoey and Brendan had just stayed quiet.

"Well now that rebuilding is finished we just need to decide on whose going to be the new lord of this village." Zoey said as I saw Aphmau, Laurence, Aaron and Kenmur talking as Laurence had his younger brother Caleb with him and Aaron had his son Jacob with him as I remembered how I heard villagers talking about Aphmau saying how helpful she's been with the trading and farming and how she's also helped fend off mobs and is helping Kenmur with rebuilding other nayagas as I suddenly got an idea for our new lord.