Study Session

With knots in my stomach I knocked on his door with my books in hand

With knots in my stomach I knocked on his door with my books in hand. When he came to the door he towered over me in his signature sweats and black tank top. "Hey, come on in, let's see what you know". After about an hour of actual studying and some of myself just playing dumb to see him explain things more it happened. He reached over my book to point something out and our hands touched. We both quickly pulled away and he turned his head and started blushing as he apologized. Again so out of character for him, I don't think anyone's ever herd him apologize before. Without really thinking I replied "that's okay I don't mind" with a bit of a giggle. He just looked at me and started to smile, not his cocky smile but a real genuine smile.
"You know your not how I thought you'd be"
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"I don't know, your always yelling at people all the time but you've been so calm"
"Tch I'm always calm" he says as he throws his hands behind his head, while leaning back and cocking a smile.

The next subject we dug into was math, something I'm honestly not the best with. "We'll go ahead do the next step" he said kind of impatiently.
"Uhh yeah sure" I say as I reach for a calculator.
"Y/n?" He asks as he grabs the calculator out of my hands.
"Yes"
"That's 6 x 7"
"Yeah uh I see that" I say as my eyes wonder around the room feeling embarrassed.
"Come on you know how to do that, go ahead try"
"Alright if you insist" I say as I start to count on my fingers doing my 7s. The whole time he's staring at me with a smug grin on his face like he's holding back laughter. I eventually get to the right answer and scream out excitedly
"It's 42!"
"Your adorable, you know that?" He says as he continues his stare.

To break the tension I ran to get some snacks from the kitchen. When I went into the hall I overherd his friends Kaminari and Kirishima chatting in the room next door as their door was open. "That new girl is pretty hot" - said the blonde, "yeah she's really nice too" said the red head. "I wonder what she sees in Bakugou?", "what do you mean?" "Oh come on man she's always giving him ya know the eyes" I could almost see the blonde boy raising his eyebrows as I continued to ease drop. "I don't know maybe she sees a side to him that most don't, I know he hides a lot" "yeah you would know, being his best friend and all."
Was it really that obvious that I had feelings for him?!

"I told him he should just spend some more time with her and see what happens and hey there actually studying right now" the red head says gesturing towards the room next door
Oh great so does he know I have feelings for him now?! Ugh I don't want to come off so strong.
"No way, she's in his room, wow not even the library or like a Raman shop or something?!" "Wow she's pretty bold huh"

After hearing this I decided to finally make my way to the kitchen to grab some water bottles and some snacks. I didn't want to keep him waiting I know that he'd hate that. Coming back down the hall I couldent help the blush that spread across my face. As I had my hand on the door I felt the door swing open and everything in my hands flew in the air and fell to the ground.
"What the hell took you so long" he said as he helped me to pick up the things I dropped.
"Uhh sorry, I didn't mean to keep you waiting" I said as my heart raced.
"You feeling okay, your looking really flushed"
"I'm fine let's just have some food and I'll head out"

With that he gestured for me to enter again. We ate in silence for a while and I was surprised when he actually started asking me personal questions. It was so easy to talk to him and we even laughed for a while. He was surprisingly funny. He had me laughing so hard that I leaned my head over onto his shoulder and then slipped and my head fell into his lap. That's when I got a clear view of his hardened member firmly pressed against his leg.

"You really are a huge klutz you know that right? I swear you can barely walk straight" he says through his laughter as he helped me back into a sitting position and bringing me back to reality.
"We'll if wasn't such a clutz than we probably would've never met"
"No I would have noticed you eventually" he says as he takes a huge sip of water while his red eyes never left mine
"Oh really, the great Bakugou would have noticed someone like me"
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He says with a hint of anger in him rising.
"I don't know, I'm nothing special" I said as I fiddled with my hands and looked down a noticeable flush across my face.
"That's a fucking lie" he said with a stern sound in his voice that got my attention and I looked up to meet his gaze.
"Your fucking beautiful, and anyone with eyes would notice that right away"

His words made my heart race. I could feel my body inching closer and I saw he was doing the same. He put his hand on my face and I reached out to hold it. Just then there was obnoxious nocking coming from his door. His red eyes looked like flames as he yelled to see who could possibly be at the door. Kirishima stood by the door with a huge smirk on his face.
"So how was... oh hi your still here"
His smirk quickly changed to an apologetic look on his face as his eyes darted from me back to Bakugou.

"Yeah she is, so what the fuck are you doing here"
"I'll just take that as my cue to leave" I said as I got myself off the floor and packed my stuff. I could hear whispers between the two boys. Bakugou obviously annoyed and the red head boy obviously apologizing.
"Let's do this again sometime I said with a smile as I left"
He just nodded his head as I walked out. I could hear explosions down the hall as I walked towards the elevator with a smile on my face.