Girl Talk

Another week went by without hearing anything from Bakugou

Another week went by without hearing anything from Bakugou. I did however get invited over to Momo's room with a bunch of other girls from my class. A bunch of the girls became good friends after the party so it's been great to get together. Momo has made some tea for all of us and we are all sitting around her room in pajamas. "So y/n how are you adjusting to UA? to Japan?" Momo asks.

"Oh it's been great, everyone is so nice and welcoming, thanks again for inviting me over" I say with a smile as I take a sip of my tea. "I've been helping her to come out of her shell" adds in Setsuna as she playfully nudges me. "Seems like she's coming out of her shell quite a bit" teases Mina. I give her a questionable stare. "Don't play dumb I saw you and Bakugou walk up to your room the other night at the party" she says winking. I could feel the heat rush to my face. I honestly thought no one noticed that, especially her, after drinking all that spiked punch. I hear some gasps and everyone turns to look at me. "WHAT! BAKUGOU?" A couple of the girls said in unison.

"It's not like that! Nothing happened, he helped me study once and I borrowed some books that I was just returning" I defend while waving my hands in the air. "Yeah he's helped me study too but with the rest of the guys, not alone in his room" Mina winks and giggles. "WHAT HIS ROOM!" some girls shriek. "I don't think anyone's ever even seen his room" Momo says as she ponders the idea. "We'll you spend more time with Bakugou than any of us" I say as I quickly turn the tables on Mina. "Girl you just got here so I'll let that slide, all of those guys are like brothers to me and my closest friends". "Oh really Mina, all of them are like brothers to you, even Kirishima" Tsu questions suggestively. Mina's pink face turns bright red at the accusation and we all laugh. After another few hours of talking back and forth they tell me Momo and Todoroki are dating, Kendo and Tetsu Tetsu are dating, both Mina and Kiri and Denki and Jiro have hooked up but not officially dating however Jiro is actively trying to be in more of a relationship and Uraraka and Midoriya clearly like each other but they're both too shy to do anything about it.

"SO Y/N... are you still a virgin?" Mina asks through her shrill giggles as Momo throws a pillow at her and tells her how inappropriate she's being. Mina rolls her eyes and returns her gaze towards you looking for an answer. I guess this is to be expected during girl talk. "Nope" I answer taking a sip of tea. Some girls giggle others start to whisper. "That's good I don't think our boom boom boy can handle a virgin" Mina says through her giggles. "You got a thing for the bad boys Y/N? Kendo asks. After thinking it over and thinking back to my previous relationships I answer "yeah I guess you could say that." They try and pry further but since I'm still new here I decided not to over share. I simply left them with the fact that my ex was an older guy who didn't always play by the rules, had some piercings and was a bit of an outcast but in a super sexy way. We all went around the circle and shared the status of our virginities and who was actively looking to lose there's.

Before leaving the building to get back to my room I stroll into the kitchen to grab a water bottle. I open the fridge in the dark kitchen and get my water. As I'm trying to open the water bottle the lights turn on."What are you doing still awake?"I know that voice. I turn around and see Bakugou standing next to the light switch. He's wearing a black tank top and black pants.
"I'm getting water?" I say shaking the water bottle in my hand. Fuck, if walking around in tanktops is his thing I'm going to be drooling a little more than I'd like to.

"You're really walking around in those shorts with dunce face around?" He asks, referring to Denki. He looks down at my tiny pajama shorts and smiles mischievously.
He gets close to me and my heart starts racing. His voice sounds sleepy and his bed hair makes him look so sexy. I start to walk backwards as he gets closer but I bump into the kitchen counter.
He's towering over me and doesn't break eye contact. "Thanks" He says, taking the water bottle away from my hand.

"Hey that's mine" I say trying to get it back. He puts his arm with the water bottle up, taking a sip from it as I attempt to jump up to get it. As I jump up to get it he catches me with his free arm before I touch the floor. My eyes widen in surprise and my whole body is pressed against his.
He pulls me up with the strength of one arm and sits me on the kitchen counter. "You can have it" He says, giving me the water bottle back and walking away. Okay, I am NOT crazy. He is flirting with me and I am not going to let him play this game alone.